Monday, February 23, 2004

Schiesse!

Ahhh...overdrawn checking account + homework + messy apartment + bills + car payments + shitty job + sai = slightly annoyed, stressed out AnnieCan't say too much about SAI on here, but just to sum things up... I am a bit annoyed with some people in our chapter, and the way things have been handled this semester and how people see things... okay Im done with that.Shitty job: I am so tired of tipping out on weekends. on saturday I made 80 bucks before tip out, and I walked with 50 because I tipped out more than 30 bucks! What kind of crap is that. Plus people were being really shitty all day on saturday. Sunday was a little better, but yeah.... gah! i am going to get some job applications tonight, fill then out and bring them back on Wed and Thursday this week.Car Payments: because of my shitty job, I am not able to keep my payments on schedule. I am now 2 months behind, but because of rent coming up, I can't make a payment this week... I am trying to get my brother to loan me some money so I have this stress off my back.Bills: This includes rent, credit cards, pretty much anything that i can think of. I am having major issues because I cannot work enough hours to cover what i need... gah again!Messy apt: Oh man, its bad, well thsi kitchen is really the only bad thing. after getting job apps, I am going to clean my apt, including the kitchen, living room, my room. my bathroom..... everything. I need to go to the store and get new vaccum bags.Homework: this also includes studying and just school in general... again I just need some more time in the day to get everything done. I am in such a rut right now with school that I really dont have very much desire to do better and get things done better.Overdrawn checking account: this comes back to my shitty job again.. yeah.... this one is self explainitory.Okay... Im better now. I didn't go to German today, but I had done all my homework, but yeah... I just didn't feel like going. I went almost a whole week of going to ALL my classes, but alas....Well I am going to go downstairs and wait for Mer to get done with her Poli Sci test, were going to go to lunch after she is done. Mood: FRAZZLED, annoyed, and yeah...Oh but I did see Sex and the City last night... YAY, good ending! :)

3 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://buahligj.com/tsvp/insl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wfkswkfr.com/xxmq/myfq.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://buahligj.com/tsvp/insl.html | http://ylyehieb.com/hund/ipmw.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home