Monday, January 19, 2004

SAI rant

So yeah... its midnight, and I just got home from our SAI meeting... 4 hours people! Well 3.5 once it actually started! We covered so much stuff, but it was fun, I had fun at least... We are going to be doing soo much this semester... Any of you who are fellow sisters, if you wouldn't mind giving me some Rush ideas, we need to do something more original than dinner and pizza, or bowling... thanks! I am so excited about this semester. We are going to try to arrange for a retreat at the beginning of Spring Break and go to Austin and get together with their chapter... that will take some time work out.. but it sounds awesome! Anyways... enough about that. Well most of my crap is moved over to the new place. I just have mostly junk left in the other closet that I need to get moved over here. I think its funny how I just keep moving my crap from place to place. I need to get a cork bulletin board and a dry erase board for my room. I used to have a big cork board, but its sooo old, I doubt it would stay up on my wall... I LOVE the new place. Its so open... it feels more like home than the other apartment did. Ahhh... I am happy. I am looking forward to starting a the semester on Tuesday. Most of my classes are going to be fun... Im also glad that I got out of Clarinet Ensemble this semester... I was so tired of that class. I love Dr. Jessup and all... but damn. Well I must leave you for tonight. I have LOADS of laundry to do! Ohhh! Im going to Richardson tomorrow to watch Sex and the City....shhh don't tell me anything yet.. Nancy has Tivo so its recorded! YAY!
Mood: Happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home