Friday, January 09, 2004

Today in my life....

Hey-lo everyone! I worked for like 2 hours today, felt kind of worthless but oh well. *shrugs* you never know until you get there, I made 20 bucks tho. I decided that I want to get my nails done again, I just have to decide on where. I also want to get my eyebrows waxed. My friend Angela said that it doesn't hurt that bad. so maybe... Cathleen and I went to dinner at Houstons, we waited for like an hour and when we actually got food... I wasn't very hungry anymore, but its okay, the salad was good, so I picked at it for about an hour... we went there to visit Rob which was cool as well. So yeah, I have to make money for books appear out of nowhere... not quite sure how that one is going to work, but anyways. I am going to this animation festival with Cathleen tomorrow night at midnight, I am not quite sure what I am in for, but she said it is going to be fun, at least we find the same things amusing. We get out of school a week later this semester because we are starting a week later... that sucks. I would rather get done earlier, it just seems better, however I know that you spend the same amount of time in school, but whatever. I've decided that I want to take a trip of Spring Break, I don't know who with and I don't know where, but I really want to. I haven't been out of Texas since AJ and I went to Chicago in 2002. Chicago sounds fun, but too many memories might make it not to spectacular...maybe, maybe not.... Not quite sure yet. I could always go to St Louis and visit Cathleen, but I don't know if anyone else would find that exciting, probably not... Its a few months away so I have time to decide, but still... I should go to a city that I've never been to, but I dont want to go to any beaches because those are flooded during Spring Break, too many people. I don't mind being around a bunch of people I know, but a bunch of drunk people that I don't know, doesn't sound too exciting to me.... enough randomness for today
The beginning list of places to go for Spring Break
-Chicago-St Louis-New York *never been always wanted to go*
Mood: Happy, a bit bored tho

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home