Friday, January 02, 2004

What did I do this Year?

I SAW LOTR RETURN OF THE KING TODAY!!! I'm so happy, I've wanted to see it since midnight the night it came out. I went with my brother, but still I am very happy! Well it's almost 3 am and I have to get up at 10 for work, but of course I am not tired. After the movie Cathleen and I went to Wal Mart and didn't buy anything *of course* and then we went to Steak and Shake for over an hour. I swear that I am going to die choking because all we do when we eat is laugh. And of course its impossible to eat, chew, swallow, and laugh all at the same time. I have decided that I need to get a new CD player for my car, mine is just pissing me off. But that will be awhile, until then I can deal... I have this long. I am bored, I am tired of working... yuckies. I want school to start again, but I don't want to go to class, I just want something to do. Does that make sense? Well since I have nothing better to talk about, I will be like others and do a 2003 year in review
January: Started my second semester of college, highly debated on doing music education

February: Big ice storm of 2003 cancelled classes for 2 days, Decided to pledge Sigma Alpha Iota

March: Spent Spring Break playing Morrowind 24 hours a day, well whenever it was my turn

April: Initatied into SAI, AJ broke up with me, Became Recording Secretary for SAI

May: Finals went well, Moved into Nancy's house with my dad, Started working on the SAI website one night during finals week and didn't stop until it was done

June: Met my wonderful friend Adam, officially kissed 10 guys, Started working at Discovery Channel Store (the biggest bs ever)

July: Got back together with AJ, everything seemed too perfect to be true, but wtf, I was happy, spent a lot of time with him, Got an apartment with Meredith

August: Started Sophomore year of college, 2nd year of Marching band: Colors was the show, realized that 8am classes sucked after the first week, very bad idea, got my 98 Malibu

September: Things started getting really rocky with AJ, but I wasn't ready to let go yet, Got a job teaching clarinet at Azle HS, Started working at Kroger, remembered why I hate grocery stores

October: Started teaching every week, broke up with AJ again, decided not to talk to him again until his birthday, Started spending a lot fo time at school with Austin

November: Marching Band ended with a trip to San Antonio, I spent most of time with Jen and Adrienne (we became really close friends), got my cartlige piereced (had been wanting to for awhile)School seriously was kicking my ass, Thanksgiving seemed sooo far away, had to deal with a lot of crap with my mom that is still going on, Started work at Rainforest Cafe, became realloy good friends with Austin, Called AJ about a week after his birthday and finnally got the closure I needed.... I feel much better now and I am happy finnally, Accepted AJs girlfriend in front of him at the Wind Ensemble concert. Thanksgiving was alright,

December: Finals sucked, I learned that sleep is more important than anything else during tests, never stay up the night before a jury, practice with you accompainist more than 30 mins before, Got really sick for a few days, still single, but I am happy. Spent a few days with Nick and it moved really fast and freaked me out, I realized that I am not ready for commitment and anything that comes with that. I would like a boyfriend but I don't need one, and I know when school starts I won't have time for one..... I am happy where I am now hehe
Mood: Happy, from the movie and spending time with Cathleen
Wow it started off slow, but wow.... well goodnight kids!


3 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://fecyusog.com/xvsc/xfnq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://yttqzygo.com/jogk/righ.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://fecyusog.com/xvsc/xfnq.html | http://vsghhsja.com/fswy/rcot.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home