Friday, December 19, 2003

Sleepless nights

Ahhh! I am going nuts. I woke up at least every 1/2 hour last night. I can't stand this. I don't know, I think that I may not be able to get comfortable, or because I have been sick...or who knows, maybe I am just restless. I finnaly gave up at 4:30 and watched info-mercials until the today show came on. And I was in and out during that. I NEED to make a butt load of money at work tonight... *crosses fingers* maybe it will be busy because it is the last friday before christmas... hopefully. I was only scheduled one shift next week. And that is the monday AFTER christmas, im like wtf is going on. Thsi week I had a bazillion shifts and next week..boom nothing. I put a not on the board telling people that I wanted to pick up, btu if no one calls, I can always go in and try to pick up some shifts. *Rolls eyes* stupid managers. I am so very excited... On Sunday night, Jen, Liz, Cathleen, and I are all going out to dinner. Hopefully if Austin is free he can come too, and anyone else I can get ahold of before then :) I'm so excitied. I love seeing my friends that I haven't seen a long time, but who doesn't
Hmmm lets see what shall I rant about today.... Why do people think so lowly of themselves. I mean the most gorgeous people think they are unnattractive or plain. I actually don't find the standard "attractive" or "beautiful" people all that wonderful. I don't know maybe I am wierd or something. I think people becaome more beautiful the more you learn about them and little oddities are what make them beautiful. People complain because their nose is crooked or their fingers are wierd. But this is what people love, no one is perfect, not even the models on magazine covers. Thats why air brushing was invinted.
OMG.... I can't find our cordless phone and its driving me absolutley insane. The battery is dead so i cant page it or call it...grrr... I startted cleaning my room... well I moved stuff around in attempts to find it. I was not successful. Plus its the phone with caller id so yeah...grrr
Until next time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home