Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Im no longer a blog virgin!

Well since this is my first post, this might not go smoothly. I came home to Richardson today to visit my friend Jen, but she is still really sick so now I have transferred my boredom from Arlington to Richardson. I just got over being incredibly ill. These past few days have been really boring. I haven't done much except sit on my couch and watch TLC. Meredith and I got an on campus apartment...we are incredibly excitied. It should make 8:30 ear training easier to get to...however, the key word there is "should". I am looking forward to next semester. I am taking a lot of interesting classes...Social Psychology, for my social class credit. Apparently the teacher that I will have is incredibly awesome. This fall semester ended pretty bad, I didnt do too well on my finals and a lot of my grades were not what I wanted. I got hit pretty hard with a lot of things at once in the middle of the semester and it took a lot to recover. I am a TON better now, but man.... it was rough there for awhile. I want to get started on next semester so I can fix what I messed up this semester, get my grades back up and everything else. Work is going well... because more people are shopping and spending money now... that means that I should make a lot of money this weekend...yay... that will make life a lot easier. So I thik that wraps up my ramblings for today.... until next time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home