Saturday, December 27, 2003

12.5 hour shifts make me tired!

WoWzErZ! I had to be at work at 9:30 this morning, and I got off at 9pm. I'm so tired. I just got up enough energy to get up and type. I still haven't taken a shower yet, because that would require standing for a long period of time, but if I end up doing something, then I guess I could get up and go take one. Man I'm pooped. I have to work at 3:30 tomorrow night, who-hoo! Blah! Today was interesting, the business came in spurts. My last table was a 19 top and I shared it with another server. I think I could have handled it myself, I mean at Spaghetti Warehouse, I had a 35 top to myself one night and they loved me. Oh well...
Christmas was alright, I spent a lot of time with my mom and I haven't done that in a LONG time. I went over to my brother's (where she lives) about 1 and we spent a lot of time talking about many different things. I feel really bad for her sometimes. I love her to death, and I care about her, but she needs to get up and do something. It just annoys me, but at the same time I feel bad because there is nothing that I can do about it, or do to help her. She has teeth problems, and she thinks that everyone in the world is looking at her teeth all the time. If I had enough money I would get her dentures because her self-confidence would shoot thru the roof, but of course I don't have that kind of money. I don't know, she worries about too many things too much. I try to tell her that no one is looking at her, or no one really cares, but she doesn't listen. I don't know what to do to help her anymore.
So I have decided that work sucks, and I need to win the lottery. But until then, work will continue to suck, but I still have to go. Well I must leave.
Mood: Whipped, Beat, Exhausted, anything in that category

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home