Saturday, December 20, 2003

Workity Work Work Work!

Hmmm... today has royally sucked. I haven't been in the best of moods today. At work I just didnt give a damn about much of anything. I made 23 bucks on a saturday afternoon, but truth be told.... no one made much money today. My first table: they had already ordered and the kids got scared. So they wanted me to go cancel the order and they paid for their drinks, which was like 4 bucks. I think I got a 9 cent tip...ohhh *rolls eyes* at that point I was like wow... today is going to suck. Lets see... then a few tables later these people sat down. It was a family of 5... well... hrmm... *stupid people* I cant freaking stand it when people HAVE to talk on their phones all the time. #1... what is the point of taking your family out to eat if you are going to sit on your phone the whole freaking time?! #2, is it that hard to put the phone down for a second and order your damn food? I mean seriously. I had gone around the whole table and the lady was the only one who had not ordered yet. So I get to her and I asked what she would like and she just holds her finger up at me. I was like wtf... excuse me. So I patiently waited for a min or so and then her husband asked her what she wanted. She just sat there talking on her phone while I waited standing next to her. Stupid bitch.... so then he tells me to come back. So you want me to come back...alright... so I go away for a few minutes... take care of some other things and then come back. *note... shes stillon the phone* I asked her if she had decided... she holds her finger up again... by now I just want to take the damn phone from her hand and shove it somewhere... Then her husband has the balls to tell me to go ahead and put in the rest of the order. Like F*** no! Thats a pain the butt! The food would then come out seperately, and I am sure she would find some way to tell me that was my fault. So i continues to wait. Then apparently they pulled over Lee (a manager) and asked for a different waitress because I was not being considerate enough. So then Lee comes up to me and hes like I am going to transfer this table over to Bridget... I am like thank god.... Everytime I walked by after that I got evil looks from these people. BTW, the lady remained on her phone throughout the whole meal. I never asked Bridget what she made off that table... I am curious. I knew that I was probably going to get stiffed which ya know, just screws you over more, so it was better that way. After that I was like you know what... I just dont care today. I didn't give anyone superior service. Well I felt like crap too... I love waiting tables :) Well I really do when I feel good and then the stupied people are easier to deal with...


Ahhh.... I feel better now :) So one of the guys at work his having the First Annual RFC "Beer-Mas" party tonight. I could go... but I really don't want to see all the crazy people I work with drunk off their asses... that would not be too exicting. I don't know why, but I feel odd tonight. I guess kinda lonely if you will. I met up with Jen and Cathleen at the mall, but for some reason, I felt odd, and out place. then Dylan met us there and we went to dinner, I still felt awkward. I was all happy to get to see everyone, but it just feels wierd. It was probably because theres someone else that I really want to see and its driving me mad that I cant :( *me sad* I dont know...if you haven't realized it yet... I'm just a tad bit odd....
Omg another crazy thing happened at work today. I was talking to one of the Tour Guides, Daniel, he asked me about Austin, because Austin came to visit last night. Well I asked how he knew him and he said they were in All Region together in HS. Well I knew Austin was in the same region as AJ.... and he had previously mentioned that he played horn. So my first question was did he know AJ. And he said yes... and I openly said oh well hes my ex boyfriend of 3 years. It came out every easy... it was wierd. that was liek the first time that it didn't even phase me at all. I was like "oh hes my ex" thats all there was to it, that simple. I have never done that before. I am very proud of myself. I know I don't want him back, but I do still care a lot about him... it was nice to be able to say that without feeling bad in some way. Its very cleansing if you will. Now, I apologize if you don't know the whole AJ story, but trust me... this was a good thing. Well I think I will stop for today, I hope you enjoyed my story about work, because I sure did :) Until next time :o)

3 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://kozzhulf.com/mqms/ojan.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gtidgejb.com/xlsl/baiw.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://kozzhulf.com/mqms/ojan.html | http://irceqezu.com/znpd/kcqn.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home