Monday, December 29, 2003

Time for a look back...

I can't believe it is almost January, where did the year go? So much has happened, and I have learned so much about myself this year.
Stuff I learned this year
1. All I ever need to be is myself
2. I have met some wonderful people
3. No matter how hard you try, sometimes you just can't get what you want
4. Just because you loose something, doesn't mean there is nothing you have gained
5. Harsh realities turn into wonderful memories once you are ready to let go, it just takes time
6. No matter how much you try to show someone something or teach them something, sometimes it just doesn't click
7. I am able to talk about AJ without getting upset every time
8. The best thing to do when you are hurting is to let go
9. Everyone has quirks
10. I am stronger than I think I am
11. Everything happens for a reason, and you can always learn something from it
12. Wonderful relationships are made when two people can laugh
13. Gay men are absolutely wonderful *kisses to Austin* *kisses to Justin*
14. Patience is a gift, everyone eventually receives it. I recieved it when I started teaching
15. If I sit down and make myself do something I can no matter what is. I had no clue I could do webdesign.
16. SAI is wonderful, all my sisters are amazing
17. I really miss Cathleen, Elizabeth, and Jen when we are away at school
18. Just because I lost AJ, doesn't mean I have lost my second mother or second grandparents
19. When you love someone the best thing you can do is let them do what they feel is needed, you won't get anywhere with pushing
20. Don't ever be afraid to ask or help
21. All families are messed up *thanks Cathleen*
22. I am addicted to AIM away messages, well I am addicted to AIM
23. Homestar Runner is the funniest website EVER!
24. Don't let people get under your skin, you are letting them win
25. Don't let other people influence your descisions, be your own person
26. Don't hesitate to express your true feelings, you never know when or if you will again
27. Everyone is wonderful, it just takes a moment to realize it
28. Men with dogs are sexy
29. I am still confused about what I want to do with my life, but thats okay, I know I am in the general area
30. Never ever lose sight of who you are
31. Tounge rings are fun
32. Smile during job interviews, it really makes you more comfortable
33. Open your eyes to the world, take everything in like it is the first and last time for everything
34. Show and tell people you are about them
35. Hug you friends
36. Don't get behind on cell phone bills
37. Open your heart
38. Take your own path
39. School might be rough, but get your ass out of bed for 8am classes, you will regret it later. On that note... NEVER procrastinate on a term paper for British Lit
40. I know my limits, I know what I can handle, I know what I can undergo without losing it
41. Sleep is very important
42. Make sure everyone knows you love them
43. Try to make people feel special to you
44. I need to focus more on school next semester, and all the semesters after thatand finnally
45. I am a good person, I am my own person, I am happy with myself, and no matter what I hear or and told otherwise, I am me, and thats how its going to stay. No one can take that away from me.

Thats a lot

3 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://ujrwebll.com/bbwb/ionr.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://lsljxdvs.com/jfrp/owlr.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://ujrwebll.com/bbwb/ionr.html | http://oaerwlti.com/pcih/kqsc.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home