Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Textbooks = EXPENSIVE!

So I just got done checking out the prices of my books here we go
Music Theory IV MWF 9-9:50 already have book
Piano III M W 10-10:50 already have book
German II MWF 11-11:50 already have book
Percussion tech MW 3:30-4:20 The complete percussionist
U: $20.25 N: $27
Ear Training IV TH 8:30-9:20 already have book
Social Psycology TH 11-12:20 Influence
U: $16.50 N: $21.99
Social Psychology
U: $79 N: $101.25
A Not requied book (which means it will probably be hellpful)
U: $24.75 N: $32.75
Band TH 12:30-2 No Book
Music Literature TH 2-3:20 Norton Scores V1 & V2 w/ cds
U: $136 N: $181.25

So thats all used: $276.50 or all New: $ 364.24 It will be somewhere in there... ugh I hate buying books, but oh well... yay college. So I went on UTA's registration site today to see if my loans checks have gone thru yet. Well they have not and they have listed that I owe housing for my apartment already. grrness! So I won't get my $1800 back, it will be more like $300. So I am going to have to figure something out with Meredith, because I can't get them to change it. grrr stupid housing office *rolls eyes*. And it sucks too because Nancy needed some money for insurance and well, $300 wont quite do it. BTW, our housing office is incredibly dumb but yeah, I will probably rant about that at another time.
MY BANK ACCOUNT IS POSITIVE AND NOT CLOSED!!! ME = SUPER HAPPY!!!
So anyways... Cathleen and I went to Washington Mutual and put it in the night deposit atm thing so that I wouldn't have see the look on the tellers face. lol anyways... Well anyways, I must go now, I need to shower and stuff... Cathleen and I are going out with Austin today/tonight and hopefully Liz will be coming as well and were going to go out to dinner for Austin's birthday!
Mood: Happy/Excitied!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home