Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I love my Mommy!

I spent a long time with my mom yesterday. It was a lot of fun actually. I can't remember the last time that my mom and I went out together. We had to go to the tax office to get stickers and plates for David but the line was insane! It even took me 45 minutes of waiting to find a parking spot, so we ended up leaving. Then we went to Rainforest and had lunch... yummy! I don't like ALL of the food that we serve, but of course, I don't eat the things that I don't like. My mom tried calamari and she liked it. She was like... wow fried squid... interesting. lol We were going to go to a movie, but I needed to get gas because I have to go teach today, so we just put a rain check on that for another time. Maybe later in the week or something. Then we went back to David's, I played with Kacie (my adorable niece) for awhile and then I left. I went over to Jon's to see Jen and we watched the second Harry Potter movie. Then it was about 11 so I decided to come home. I was damn tired, I don't know why though. Oh Well...
I checked online today to see if my loans have come in and they did.... so yay.... but I don't know if they are going to pay my apartment or not. You would think that when everything went thru, they would do it all at the same time, but I don't know. I hope they didn't because yes, I am going to use the money for rent, but I also need to catch up on car payments, pay some people back, and buy books. I might still ask my aunt to help me buy books, she did last semester. That would help me a lot. Well anyways, that is about all that happened yesterday/this morning. I have to get my stuff together to go teach... yay! I have one girl and she owes me from December as well as January, and if she doesn't pay me... I am going to tell her to leave, well that's what I say now but she owes me now for 6 lessons (because we pay in advance). Bah! I don't know if I can be that mean. Anyways...
Mood: Happy if I get $1800 back pissed if I don't... it all depends

3 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://rnspsulq.com/bkcs/wqwv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://kniiooyu.com/hpca/btrq.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://rnspsulq.com/bkcs/wqwv.html | http://aghahvzy.com/rhtd/rxzl.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home