Saturday, January 17, 2004

Moving in the rain SUCKS!

Hey-lo everyone! Wow its been a crazy past couple of days, well not "crazy" but at least busy. My mom went to Arlington with me to help me move apartments yesterday, in the POURING rain. Driving was horrific! And then today I worked and moved some more crap from place to place. I got a new bed.... Im happy, now I just need to get some new sheets, and I'll be all sorts of happy! I love the new place! Its wonderful. It is smaller, but its more homey, its brighter, and I LOVE, Love, love the kitchen. here's a floor plan. I am in the room on the left. The closets are fantastic... Meredith says hers is too small, well it actually is smaller than the ones at the old place. The only problem that we have is there isn't a coat closet, but because I have less junk than Mere, we're just going to put the vaccum and stuff in my closet, I don't care...

I made a car payment yesterday, I am proud of myself... I am still behind, but soon I'll be caught up, at least with that... I'm taking babysteps because I am still in debt... but BAH!
Well work was interesting today, the waterfall started overflowing, and there was a few gallons of water all over the floor. They had to shut off the waterfall for quite some time so we didn't just keep wasting water. Personally, I found it quite amusing, I mean come on... the managers were freaking out, running back and forth from the office to the kitchen, calling eachother, and I'm sitting in the break room eating lunch, watching all this happen. I understand customer saftey and all that stuff... but anyways... I had a pretty good day at work... I was in 19, a super crappy section, but we were busy, so it stayed full. I made 60 bucks, but 50 of it had to go into my checking account so I wouldn't be overdrawn come monday... But remeber, that 60 was after about a $35 tip-out, so in all I made 95 on just a saturday afternoon... yeah...
Man my legs hurt... stairs suck! I'm going to do my room purple and blue when I get extra money to get sheets and curtains and stuff. Anyways, I need to get to cleaning. Have a wonderful evening. Oh and my aunt is buying my books for me... YAY!
Random quote: "If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight." ~ George Gobol.... lets think about this for a second... or maybe not... lol
Mood: Pooped! But very excitied!

2 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://rrimzxgk.com/vyar/ytob.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://aekrnqwx.com/jezt/xise.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://rrimzxgk.com/vyar/ytob.html | http://vtbldcge.com/beuh/nxqr.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home