Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Is it possible to loathe school as much as I?

Ahhh, so two days of the semester down... a billion more to go... or at least it seems like it. I bought my books tonight and it was $371 with tax... BAH! Well lets see....Music Theory IV: I was so tired this morning... I was about to fall asleep. Dr. Walters is really cool, incredibly intelligent, he just doesn't keep my attention like Dr. Hunt did... Piano III: I remeber why I stopped going to class last semester. I think she has decided to make things harder for us, I wish I would have gotten my butt out of bed last semester, but now I have learned from my mistake...German II: I love Mrs. Williams. I am so excitied about this semester, I need to get caught up on where we left off last semester, because I kind of shut down in that class at the end, dont know why tho...Concert Band: So yeah, after university band yesterday Clements asked me if I had the time open to be in Concert band as well as University, so of course dumb me said yes... so now I have band 5 days a week... who-hoo *please note sarcasm*...Percussion: Ausdemore is cool. I think this will be the first methods class that I will learn anything in... yay!Ear Training IV: So I was late the first day... not a good way to start the semester. Dr Chave is calling me Anne Margaret... whatever, as long as I get my Critter (C) as Dr Hunt calls them ...Social Psychology: I am going to LOVE this class. I am so excited... not too excitied that my book was $101, but oh well. My prof is super cool as well. He said his goal for the class was for when we leave the last day, for us to be able to get a better deal on our next car, house, or whatever we buy. I thought that was great. I am looking forward to this soo much....University Band: Didn't know my sight reading skills were that good, but apparently... yeah Concert band's music is better... but whatever... good and bad points to both. Rehearsal went really well.. Clements was quite impressed....Music Lit: DAMN $181 BOOK! GRRR! had to get that out... other than that, if I can stay awake with Mr Powell, I will learn sooo much in that class... yay for learning
Lessons were okay yesterday, 2 kids didn't show up... time to call some parents.... grrr...
Mood: Happy but already tired of school... lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home