Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Fabulous!

Hello everyone! I have been in and out the last couple days, really busy. I worked today... I was a food runner, which means that I don't have to deal with stupid people. I just give them their food and thats all... Well the servers tip the food runners out, and I worked with John and we both got $100 , for a Sunday afternoon, when no one made much money, very nice. Its actually fun, you don't ever get bored. Needless to say I was happy because that covered the rest of my rent as well. I've gotten sick again.... it really sucks. Its pretty much the same crap that I got a few weeks ago. Really sore thoart, stuffy nose, aching neck. I don't know what it is... but I want it to go AWAY! Not much el;se is going on... hmmm... I don't work again until Thursday, but I teach Tuesday... and my kids are paying me, YAY! So my bank account will no longer be $167 overdrawn!!! YAY.... WUNDERBAR!!!!!!!! Well I must go now....
Mood: Sick of being Sick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home