Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Stupid Cops!

Wow, its been awhile since I have had a few minutes to sit down and do this. My life is retarded (see I can spell ;) ) School and work are kicking my ass, Im not going to Azle to teach today because, well I just cant deal with that today. I don't want to drive out there. So I am just going to go on Thursday, we have an SAI rush function tonight anyways, and I really should be there. My main reason for not wanting to drive that far is because I got a ticket for going 93 on I-30 last night, which is a 60 mph zone. The cop was really nice, which just made me feel worse. But Laura noticed that my last name was spelled LAMBERT on the ticket, not LAMBERTI so i can try to get it dismissed because Im not Anne Lambert. Well Ill come back and vent later, I have to go to band *rolls eyes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home