Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Too Much to do... Why am i on here?

So yeah, I just got done with clarinet sectionals... who-hoo! I was supposed to have a lesson today but Dr Jessup is ill. No good considering we need to find a new mouthpiece for me because the one that I bought in 8th grade has finnaly been laid to rest. On Monday when I was putting my reed on and I noticed something looked funny so I ran my finger over it and part of the mouthpiece tip chipped off. I was so depressed. That was a good little mouthpiece. So I went to Jessups office on Tuesday and asked her if she had one I could use until we got a better one and now my tone is really nasaly. Really gross. I'm so depressed!
I didn't make it to theory or german this morning. I woke up at 10:45... theory started at 10... lol and I figured I might as well just take the mroning off and not go to german either. I have so much crap I have to do after percussion class today. Were having an SAI rush function at my apt and our apt is a disaster, and I have to cook, clean, shower... yeah all this cant happen in 2 hours. I am so tired of school.... well I NEED to look up hotels for TMEA. Who-hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home