Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Just wasting time before class

I have class in 13 minutes... Social Psychology. I am considering skipping today, I don't feel well and I am very tired! I wish I had more hours in a day, I never have enough time to get everything done. I feel like crap, so I called Azle today and told the band director that I wasn't coming in today because I don't want to get everyone sick, so I am going to reschedule for Thursday. This way I have the whole night off tonight to get everything done that I need to do. Plus Cindy's recital is tonight and I really wanted to go. Lets see... I still haven't gone to find out how much my ticket is going to be. TMEA is in a week and a half! I am so excited, I really need a break from this place. Its the third week of school and I already have no desire to get up and go to class, and I wake up so late, in order to get to school on time I HAVE to drive, and then I get parking tickets. I have already gotten 3 this semester... who-hoo! Blah! I dropped Piano last week, I realized that I didn't have time for it, and there was no point in trying because I don't want the same thing that happened last semester to happen again.
We had our first SAI rush function last tuesday, we were going to go bowling, but there was something going on there, so we couldn't. We went to Applebees, and I had so much fun! All the girls were great. I am so excitied! Things in our chapter are getting to be sooo much better now! Ohhh! We now have webspace on the uta server.... no more banner ads... YAY! Its going to be a LONG process moving everything over. Right now its just mirrored on the geocities page. I am thinking about just completly re-doing the enitre page... but that would take even longer... I dunno... Well I must rush to Psychology!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home