Monday, February 09, 2004

Where oh Where did my Weekend go?

Most people save their weekends to do "important" things... right? Like clean out your car, do your past due German homework, do laundry, and maybe relax? Am I mistaken here? Because I got absolutely nothing accomplished this weekend except for Theory hw which was done about midnight Sunday. I had about an hour before I had to leave for work on Friday once I got back to my apt. I found out how much my ticket will be: $255 blah! Then I got home from work about 11 and then Jen came over and we watched What Not To Wear, because no dvd connections in the living room and then she left because I was very sleepy and so was she. Then on Saturday I left for work at 9:15, got home at 11:30 (from work!). I worked the floor from 10:15-3 and then I ran food from 3:30-9:45, I was beat. I could barely even climb my stairs to my apt it was horrible! My knees are still hurting. So there went my ENTIRE Saturday. I was supposed to work Sunday morning but I kinda didnt make it in. I slept until about 1:30 and I didn't even call in. Im going to tell them that I had a family emergency and just leave it at that. I went to visit my mom because she was really lonely, which wasnt a big deal, we went to dinner and stuff so it was fun. And then I went to Nancys and watched Sex and the City! I cant believe... yeah.... if you have seen it you know what Im talking about, I dont want to destory it for anyone who hasnt seen it. Then I got home, did theory, took while because 2 people were over and yeah, went to bed. I accomplished nothing this weekend, so now I have a long list of things that I have to do before I go to SA because I don't want to come home to a mess... because yeah... no good. Well I must depart for percussion class. I have a music lit test tomorrow, so after I go get my hair trimmed and eyebrows done *eeek!* I am going to be studying with Jen and whomever else is coming over. Yay.... Isn't college wunderbar? Im retarted ;) oppps i mean retarded :)

3 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://wrgodlqy.com/fkna/frvo.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://waqealrz.com/eqwy/xctk.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://wrgodlqy.com/fkna/frvo.html | http://mzkjliue.com/mlhv/lfam.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home