Wednesday, February 11, 2004

So much to do

I really need to get some stuff done before I leave tomorrow for TMEA. I am soo excited. I have a Psychology test on Thursday, but he gives a big make up test at the end of the semester, so I am just going to take that one, also, this way I don't have to worry about studying, while trying to do 5 million other things. On Monday I got my hair cut, I like it A LOT! Even more than last time, I also finally got the guts to get my eyebrows waxed. It really didnt hurt as bad as I thought it would and it looks a million times better. I have to go to court today to take care of my ticket. Laura is going with me. What a good friend. hehe.... Well Im not paying it today, but I have to go before the 15th to see if I can do defensive driving or at least set up payments for my ticket. Well Yeah, this is the second week in a row that I haven't had a lesson. BAH! But niether of them have been my fault, so I can still miss a few later in the semester. My goals for next week is to go to everyone of my classes, everyday. Jen laughed at me in the car when I started naming off my classes. I have a bunch of them when I sit down and think about it. I have a German test on Monday when I get back... blah! I am going to call Brandi from work and see if she will pick up my shift Sunday morning because there is no way in hell that I will be a happy person Sunday morning and even come close to making decent money. Well I must depart to go to band and stop on my way down to visit with Dr. Hunt. hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home