Thursday, April 07, 2005

Name Game and Life Ramblings

I’m bored I guess I'll start with something interesting

SPELL UR NAME WITH THESE WORDS AND SEE WHAT YOU MEAN...


A - You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind.
B - You are always cautious when it comes to meeting new people.
C - You definitely have a partier side in you, don’t be shy to show it.
D - You have trouble trusting people.
E - You are a very exciting person.
F - Everyone loves you.
G - You have excellent ways of viewing people.
H - You are not judgmental.
I - You are always smiling and making others smile.
J - Jealousy.
K - You like to try new things.
L - Love is something you deeply believe in.
M - Success comes easily to you.
N - You like to work, but you always want a break.
O - You are very open-minded.
P - You are very friendly and understanding.
Q - You are a hypocrite.
R - You are a social butterfly.
S - You are very broad-minded.
T - You have an attitude, a big one.
U - You feel like you have to equal up to people's standards.
V - You have a very good physical and looks.
W -You like your privacy.
X - You never let people tell you what to do.
Y - You cause a lot of trouble.
Z - You're always fighting with someone

So here’s me

A - You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind.
N - You like to work, but you always want a break.
N - You like to work, but you always want a break.
I - You are always smiling and making others smile.
E - You are a very exciting person.

M - Success comes easily to you.
A - You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind.
R - You are a social butterfly.
G - You have excellent ways of viewing people.
A - You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind.
R - You are a social butterfly.
E - You are a very exciting person.
T - You have an attitude, a big one.

Now let’s analyze this....
A: Yes I am always quiet when something is on my mind; people usually think something wrong when this happens
N: Like to work... nah... but breaks = good!
N: same as above
I: Yes, I love to make people smile... I used to smile all the time, but that’s gone away with time... kinda sad :(
E: Id Like to think I'm an exciting person... anyone think so?
M: Nope, I always have to work for it when it comes to school and stuff, but I’m 5-0 on job interviews... I always get the job, so I guess in those terms, yes
A: already done
R: I wouldn’t consider myself a social butterfly, I like to be around people but I prefer to listen and keep to myself when I am around a bunch of people
G: I think I am great at viewing people
A: been there
R: same as before
E: done this before
T: this sounds terrible, but it doesn’t always have to be a prissy or bitchy "I’m pissed at the world" attitude, but yes I have one

So that was interesting... and yes, I know my "real" name doesn’t have an I in it, but "my" name does so hush!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Not much has happened in the past few days, just work and sleep... I haven’t seen Andy since Monday and poor guy, he got sick on Sunday night, and I had no idea because I didn’t sleep on Saturday so when I came over after work, less than half way into an episode of LOST I was out for about 16 hours... but on Friday morning I was sick and throwing up and he had no idea because he was sleeping the whole time, so I guess we're even there...
I didn’t work on Saturday morning because I slept thru the alarm clock. I still didn’t feel great, but I was going to, and my intentions were to call James, apologize profusely, tell him I was sick and I’m just now able to leave. But he assumed that I was calling in sick and got all kinds of pissed at me because I apparently called him 30 seconds in advance... which is half true, it was 9:28, but still not 2 hours in advance which we are supposed to have... oh well. So I was like fuck it, he thinks I’m calling in sick, if I show up Ill be in a shitty section anyway so screw it, back to bed. Then Andy and I spent the day together, watched LOST (the best TV show EVER!) went to dinner all that fun stuff.

On Tuesday the Dallas Wind Symphony is performing Masalanka's (he totally kicks ass) Clarinet Concerto... and as everyone knows, I still have bit of a classical music nerd in me, so I’m going! I don’t know if Andy is coming, he said it depends on work and all that stuff, but Austin and I are definitely going... so I’m uber excited! I can’t wait. Austin wants to go out before and get dinner but it depends on my money situation at that point in time... so yeah...

Also, I’ve decided that I am going to have the most awesomest 21st birthday party EVER! MAY 18! It’s a Wednesday night everyone... Were probably going to go to dinner somewhere in downtown Dallas, and then were going to La Bare... It’s going to be totally awesome... I’m so excited, I can’t wait... I still have over a month, I know, but I’ve already been telling my friends about it so they can get off work and such. I’m going to be so drunk and it’s going to be LEGAL! I’m so excited...

Well so much for not knowing if I was going to do a real post or not... hehe
Hope all is well in your part of the world... until next time... much love to all!

~Auf Wiederschrieben!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home