Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Yay For a Day Off!

Well I woke up at 2ish today to my phone ringing... it was Tunde and he was inviting me to a party in Arlington... It would have been great to see everyone because without school I rarely see anyone who lives out there. But I have to work at 10:45 tomorrow morning, and I just went out to Arlington last night to hang out with AJ and yeah, so I told Jennifer that as much as I would love to go, I cant because of work and I dont want to drive home from Arlington at 1am the second day in a row... so yeah. Were gonna get together an hang out sometime on Friday tho, which will be fabulous :)
I didnt have to work today, so I stayed home and kept myself away from the stupid people of society and spent most of my time playing tetris attack and doing stuff on the computer.. Im still in my pjs :o) hehe but its okay, I think its well deserved! I am trying to beat the super hard level, and I get to one point and just keep dying... so that kind of sucks, biut oh well...
Shannon picked up my pm shift last night because I was just having a horrible day. I hate having to depend on other people to pay my bills for me. I hope tomorrow goes a lot better than yesterday was. If it goes super well, then I will probably stay and pick up a pm as well. I just wanted to get out of there last night... I was about to kill myself, or kill someone at least >:) hehe
AJ and I went to On The Border last night... it was all kinds of yummy. And then we got home and I invited Kristen to come over and hang out with us, but she had to work today so it didnt happen. Ryan and Robin got back from Alabama last night as well... I had fun playing against Robin on tetris attack... I beat her 3 times I think, 2 of them were flukes, but one time she said I actually kicked her ass, which was pretty gratifying... it makes the hours ive wasted in the past week on that game almost worth it :)
Well kids, thats about it... I cant think of much else to say... this is going to be one of my shorter posts.... Hope my life doesnt sound too boring :) jk Love ya!

Auf Wiederschrieben!

3 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://qdrwgzaw.com/ieyl/kyna.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://mywcqyri.com/gdvw/prro.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://qdrwgzaw.com/ieyl/kyna.html | http://iboyewww.com/ixdc/yirn.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home