Thursday, February 03, 2005

Sushi!!!!

On Friday night, Mark is coming with me and my buddies Angela and William to my favorite Sushi Bar in Arlington. I am quite excitied. Hes never had it before, but I think hes planning on just trying some of mine and then see what happens. They do have some cooked food there, but come on, you gotta get the sushi!
Work tonight was the same old crap as always, but I did have to close tonight. I made $75 in 4 hours, so I really cant complain or anything. Enough to pay Kari the money she loaned me, get gas and go to Sushi tomorrow! Who-hoo! I also need to go to Ulta tomorrow and get my eyebrows waced, I might go to the one in Arlington depending on what Angela is doing tomorrow if she wants to hang out before we go to get food or not. Not that going with me to get hair pulled out of my face is too exciting or anything, but we'll see!
Today was my mommy's birthday! She got her phone cut off so I just went and visited her and Tom. We watched the end of the Terminal, I had seen it over the summer tho. So nothing too spectacular. I am going to take her out to lunch sometime next week... I didnt have much money on me today, plus I was lacking time because I had to be at work at 6, so I left about 4 so I wouldnt get stuck in traffic, but I did anyways, oh well.
Well I think thats enough randomness for today!

Oh!!!! I am so excitied about Adams musical at the end of February.... Its Sunday in the Park with George, Ive never heard of it before, but its still going be fun! Donna, Nancy and I are going. Ok now Im done!

Auf Wiederschrieben!

3 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://jdhqjhwk.com/uxxb/linm.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://nehldhro.com/hvtp/yngp.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://jdhqjhwk.com/uxxb/linm.html | http://wlkvmqsz.com/dcjy/patc.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home