Friday, January 21, 2005

Yippee!

We finnally have comcast hooked up in our apartment. Yay!
I also just got done moving every single post from my two old xanga accounts. Now the next thing to do is play with this a little and see what other cool things I can add and so on.

I dont want to work tomorrow morning, I need to go take a shower, but I think that will require way too much energy.

it feels really wierd not going to school this semester, kind of like there is something missing from my life. Duh, its school I know, but its more than that. Maybe learning something everyday, or finding new ways to fill my days. I dunno. I need to be finding a real job so that i have enough money to live and save up. I miss Arlington a little, its kinda wierd. I never thought I would say that. Its probably just because I know more people out in good ol' A-Town than I do in Plano/Richardson. I dont mind driving out to Arlington (hint to my friends out there).
Well i am going to run to the store before it gets to be too late and I dont feel like anymore
:)

Auf Wierderschrieben!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home