Thursday, January 06, 2005

Boring Boring....

Ive been trying to find another job for the past few days, but no hope there , I guess my best bet will be to attempt talking to my GM about a transfer. Its not that I depise RFC, actually I enjoy my job and I enjoy making money and being able to take it home with me everyday, I just hate the people who come in and the shit I have to deal with on a daily basis. I think if I get into a new atmosphere, it will be a lot better. The only thing is I know the menu and drinks backwards and forwards, which comes with working somewhere for over a year. I dont want to go through the hell week of training at another restuarant. Plus taking the tests are never fun!
Grrrr
Im so bored of being bored.... If thats even possible. I feel alone most of the time, and I wont be able to register for school in the spring.... damn the housing policies of only have the lease in one persons name I still havent gone to CCCC to talk to them about not transferring just taking classes. I guess Ill do that on monday which will leave me a little over a week before the spring semester starts. I dont want to not go to school, but I dot know if that will work. I guess what I will have to do is tell them my situation and see what happens because I cant transfer because I have a transcript hold on my account, but I want to be able to take German 2 maybe I could ake a test or something... bah! My plan is to take German, History, Poli Sci, and some other core class that I need anyway. Hopefully by the fall I will have all the money cleared off of my account. If not then.... well I shouldnt worry about it now anyways.
Im also sick of being alone. I know this may sound retarded, but I am. I just want someone to be able to see and spend time with. Jens always gone which doesnt bother me because we would probably kill eachother if we saw eachother everday but yeah. But Im still alone in Plano all the time, so I come to my parents house just to get out of boring-world. I dont know, Im in a wierd mood right now. No more sob stories......
On a lighter note, I went cd shopping this weekend... I gotMorrissey - You are the QuarryModest Mouse - Good news for people who love bad newsA Perfect Ciricle - Thirteenth Step and eMotive

Well I guess thats enough for now kids! I hope your new year got off to a great start!

Auf Wierderschrieben!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home