Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Happy Night Before Christmas!

Im so pissed, I had this beautiful long entry and then explorer decided to become retarded and lost it. Good thing I have about an hour while my scrumptious marbled pumpkin cheesecake bakes. Now time to remember what I was writing about...
On Wednesday Jen and I had a Christmas party, or just a get together we disguised as a Christmas party... but any who... Weather decided to snow, so a lot of people who were invited were unable to come because icy roads and stuff. And since a lot of my friends live far away (aka Arlington and beyond, and I now live in Plano) they werent able to come. No brownies ... hehe, some other time. I stumbled across my friend Tim on facebook whom I havent spoken to since sophomore year of HS and I invited him, so that was way awesome... btw, facebook is awesome:
http://uta.thefacebook.com/profile.php?id=25300709
Tuesday night, Cathleen got home and we went to Wally World so she could do some shopping, we started making asses out of ourselves and doing stupid shit and taking pictures with my phone. The new profile pic is from this wonderful event. The hat had some gloves on it and I was trying to make them wave, but now that I look at, it doesnt make much sense, oh well. I *heart* my phone....
Work this week has once again... dare I say it, retarded. Its been slow, Im sure that people just dont want to waste time/money when they could easily go somewhere else. Oh well, at least *excluding yesterday* people have been uber nice, or to me at least. However, today was fun. Last night my friend and I went to Wal Mart (damn I spend a lot of time there) and I got Strawberry Pop Tarts for my manager Lee, kind of as a Christmas gift, more as a bribe so I could leave earlier. And alas! I did, I got cut at 2ish. He also his 25 $20 bills throughout the forest (aka the restaurant) along with 2 $250 gift cars to Wal Mart. When I left at 2:30, only one $20 bill had been found. And we werent allowed to continue looking after we were off the clock because its not fair to the others who are at work, because if we were able to do that we could look at every single inch of the restaurant. Oh well, So ist das Leben! Although, Im curious to know if more were found.
Well apparently my brother was driving over here and got a flat tire. He has some major issues. He thinks that everything in the world thats bad or terrible as he puts happens to him. *rolls eyes* bleh
Im going to my moms tomorrow afternoon and my brother David, Carrie and Kacie are all coming, thats going to be a lot of people in her little apartment.
The holidays piss me off sometimes, people are so into themselves and what they need that they forget there are other people around besides themselves and their little bratty ass children who want all the toys in the world and will have a tantrum if they dont get the right toy for Christmas. I hate Christmas shopping and going to the malls during the holidays.... oh thats right I work at one... stupid me
I love winter. I love cold weather, especially cold weather clothes. Today is the first time is the first time ive worn my favorite sweater since February when it snowed last. It may sound weird, but those of you who know me well wont think Im nuts (well you may) but yesterday I was wearing flip flops at 5 something in the morning while I was outside talking and smoking with a friend of mine. Well I did also have on PJ pants and a t shirt, but still not too much clothing. I wasnt shivering at all. LOL, I left my work shoes in my car last night, because when I get off, I always take off my shoes because obviously I hate wearing real shoes, any who... While I was putting gas in my car this morning I was putting my shoes on and they were like bricks of ice, not kidding. They were so fucking cold, I must say for the first time ever in the history of Annie, I said "fuck, my feet are cold!" When I was lacing them up they didnt move, so I just left it alone. Well when I got out of my car at work I forgot I hadnt laced them and tripped on my way up the back ramp. Stupid me... funny story for the day....and I did bust my ass on Thursday morning leaving for work. I was so proud of myself on Wed night (when there was WAY much more ice) I never fell, I went outside fairly often as well. So I fell on my side on the sidewalk and I was carrying my fanny pack for work in my hand. Well as fell *in super slow-mo* my fanny pack (btw at most restaurants you would wear an apron, not at RFC) my fanny pack came out of my hands hit a nearby car, which just to my luck had a car alarm, and it set off the fucking car alarm. I was laughing hysterically at myself because of the fucking car alarm, and then I realized I was having issues getting up, it wasnt so funny anymore.... well maybe it was. *pass time* Later at work the whole right side of my body was aching. Stupid me for falling on the ice.
MMM Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake is FINISHED!!!!
Alrighty enough for now kids! Ive typed my little heart out.
Merry Christmas!
Auf Wiederschrieben!

3 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://mirwgstl.com/cisk/xodn.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gstztzql.com/apuj/jbbk.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://mirwgstl.com/cisk/xodn.html | http://pasxzdhc.com/xzuz/nruy.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home