Friday, December 17, 2004

Ranting Away

Well stuff keeps moving around me, and I am not able to do anything about it. Kinda sucks if you ask me. Hopefully it will pick up at work this next week because kids are out of school and yeah, they'll be bitchy because they had to park a mile away and wait for an hour before they get their food, but oh well. As long as they give me money... do I care... nope! On Wednesday night one of my customers cursed at me. Yes, I did go outside and take a smoke break. however, before I went out I made sure twice that they didnt need anything and everything tasted fine... blah blah. Well when I brought them their check, apparently they had freaked out because they couldnt find me for 2 minutes. Oh no! You arent they only people in the resturant... idots! Well So yeah I brought them their check and I was like is there anything else that I can do for you guys? He goes, no we just want to get the fuck out of here. I was like woah buddy back off! Jeezz....
Still not as bad as a few weeks ago when a 15 year old girl told me I had a shitty attitude and that I should never rolls my eyes at her again adn she doesnt want to see me again. Yeah, true story. So Lee went over and these girls were going on and on about how one of the "daddies" own a resturant. And Lee was like "first of all, Im not your daddy" LOL! They still got their dessert for free, but once again, I dont care, I just wanted them to leave. Plus they were bothering my other tables..

Last Friday Donna and I went to TCC and saw "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change." It was absolutley fabulous, and Donna thought Adam was mighty cute and very talented... hehe He did do a good job... yay for Adam And in February, hes doing another musical so Donna and I must go. We invited Nancy to go along with us next time....
My brother got a boot put on his car for parking in a Tow-Away zone up at UNT this morning. Kinda stupid considering its his last day there ever, and this is the day the decide to put to boot on his car. His fault, but still its kinda stupid.
Jen and I are having a "dring yourself silly christmas" on wed night, hope itll be fun, somehow 30 or so people are going to fit in our apt... yeah right. Alrighty enough for now kids, im gonna play with my facebook

Auf Wiederschreiben

3 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://bszyzobp.com/stsf/fuii.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zxccmhdv.com/ycio/hngd.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://bszyzobp.com/stsf/fuii.html | http://upvdqldw.com/zssh/noww.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home