Monday, January 31, 2005

Sleep is good.....The Randomness of My Weekend!

Sleep is good, too bad I haven't gotten much since Thursday night. Not that I am complaining or anything! So on Thursday (I believe it was) I was on AIM and like most people I have that link where you can find out whos been reading your profile and what not. Well I saw this screen name that looked vaugely (sp?) familiar. So of course I imed the person to figure out who it was. Well he finnally imed me back and it was this dude Mark, that I dated in November of 2003, and honestly had not thought about him since then. We went out a few times and that was that. Apparently (after talking to him the past few days) I freaked him out because I was like one of the first girls to ever show interest in him, plus I was his first kiss... and for some reason he kinda blew me off and there you go. So continuing on with the current story.... I talked to him for awhile on AIM on Thursday and then Friday I talked to him after he got home from work. We talked on the phone for like 3 hours (I love doing that with old friends!). So I finnally convinced him to come over at like 1:30 in the morning, and he lives kinda far away. He got here about 2:30ish and we hung out and what not. Didn't sleep, I'll be good and spare incredibly personal details.
So then I had to be at work yesterday at 9:30 but I got there a little after 9 because well as I said I didnt sleep so there was no point in after breakfast to go home and try not to sleep. Work was pretty decent. I did have some crappy people and some good ones.... you know, a normal day. **Keep in mind I havent slept since I woke up at almost 4pm on Friday** So I left work and came home took a shower all that fun stuff and Mark came over again. I wasnt sleepy, but my body was really tired. ~Funny Story: We went to Cafe Brazil about 9ish last night and I was so hungry because I had not eaten anything since bagels at 8 in the morning. We had chips and salsa, and that had to be the best damn chips and salsa ever! And I got chicken crepes, normal. Well i got a to go cup for my coffee and when I attempted to pour from the mug to the cup and went everywhere because I was not being intellegent enough to hold the cup while i poured. So there was coffee all over my pants, jacket, the table and what not. There was some in my chair between my legs, which if you have a decent imagination... yeah looked kinda funny. (end of funny story~ Well we went and drove around Richardson for awhile, stopped by wal mart and then went home. Well dumbass me didnt put my sheets in the dryer before we left for dinner but there was to fucking way I was about to stay awake for them to get dry. Way to tired, finnally got to sleep about 1am... And then 8am came way too fucking early.
I hate waking up to an alarm clock. I wish there was some other way to accomplish the difficult task of waking up on time, without an annyoing alarm clock. But theres no way in hell I would ever be on time to anything without it so I guess its a no win situation.
I must say that it was nice to sleep (actually sleep you dirty minded people) with someone last night. Damn, I'm in pain :o) hehe... ok kids I'll leave you with that!

Auf Wiederschrieben!

2 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://bddstkfn.com/fdqe/wltc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://mlcfojhu.com/qekd/ztyc.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://bddstkfn.com/fdqe/wltc.html | http://myynynql.com/mysn/anpf.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home