Friday, January 28, 2005

Do you ever feel like?

Do you ever feel like you are wasting your life? I am so bored I sleep till the middle of the afternoon, unless I have to work. I hate not being in school and not having a real job where I spend 8 hours a day. I know it will get better, but god, I feel like I am just wasting everyday. I know I could go out and do stuff, but do I really want to? Not really. This is afterall, the first time in my life where I havent been to school and can only focus on work. But, alas, My work doesnt schedule me that much so here I am again.
on a different note...
I watched this really wierd movie called Secretary the other night. Very odd. Its about this girl (Maggie Gyllenhal) who was recently released from a mental instution and she wants to find a job. So she gets one for James Spader at his law office. Well things go well and then they start to explore sexual things together. Very, very odd.

I might go see a movie tonight, but I dont want to waste anymore money. I need to give jen as much money as I can by the 1st and then see what i can do from there. Anyways, my dinner is ready

Auf Wierderschrieben!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home