Monday, January 31, 2005

I Hate Corporate A-Holes!

Well I did drive all the way out to Grapevine today to go into work, but that didn't happen. I wasnt scheduled, but I needed to work (why else would I go?) but when I got there I was informed that the UpperCrust Big Wigs of Landrys were there... no beuno! I didnt have my belt on, my shirt had permanet ink stains on it, and I didnt have my retainer for my tounge ring in. I thought about it for awhile, wondering if they would notice, but I was like fuck that, I dont want to get fired today! I dont like my job, but that doesnt mean that I dont need it. I am going to get up tomorrow morning and try to go pick up, and if no one wants to go, Ill figure something out, find something to do until the afternoon. Because, well crap, I do need to work. I did get my W2 on Saturday so hopefully Ill get a decent amount of money for my tax return and that can take care of some of my money problems until later....
So what else is new you may ask? Not too much, I am lacking greatly in the motor skills department the last few days. When I went into Blockbuster last week I ran into the door, because unless I am the only person in the world who thinks this... most doors when you go in are PUSH... (am I correct here??) well I tried to push and obviously dumb ass me ran into the door that clearly states pull. The people there made fun of me for a little bit. When I was checking out, the guy was like you would have no idea how many people do that. And then theres the Cafe Brazil story with Mark that includes me spilling coffee everywhere... hey at least I can laugh at myself right? Thats what matters! :)
I talked to AJ online tonight for a little bit. I really do miss his friendship, I know hes busy and all, so I told him that when he can to give me a call because it really would be totally awesome to hang out with him! I kinda miss school, I never thought I would say that...
I really hope that tomorrow when I go in, the corporate people aren't going to be there. No fun. Especially if they are eating because I might end up waiting on them. But chances are since they were here today, they wont be back again tomorrow... or will they?????
Alrighty kids, not much else happening. Gute Nacht!

Auf Wiederschrieben!

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://qyfowtex.com/vtqj/bjxb.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ybxycmqs.com/xkhs/mwmn.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://qyfowtex.com/vtqj/bjxb.html | http://fhouoeyl.com/wtij/kdoq.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home