Thursday, February 03, 2005

I love tax returns!

Yup.... so whats new? Not a whole lot has changed in a few days. I am going to be getting about $1100 back for my tax return. However, $500 is going straight to Nancy because she loaned me money for rent this month, but we are direct depositing the refund into her checking account anyways, so no big deal. I am also going to pay my speeding ticket that I got awhile back! Who-hoo! I am very excited about that, really, no sarcasm intended :o) Plus I am going to get new glasses! Excitied about that too, mine broke like last April or so, and I have just been going with out them. I mean I can see fine and all, but sometimes my eyes do get botherd. So thats exciting. And if there is anything left over after all that, I am going to just save it for rent/car payment.
Work tonight was retarded. Once again... what else is new. For over a year Wednesdays have been Kids eat for $.99 well for some reason they decided to change it to $1.99 starting tonight. We really dont know the reason behind it, probably corporate junkies just want more money in their pockets. I didnt really have any issues with anyone ofer the dollar difference but other people did. Leo was being a jerk to me, I dunno, maybe he wasnt and I was just in a bad mood. When I got there Ricky wanted to transfer a table to me and in front of James (stupid me) I said "well what do they look like," hoping they werent trashy or anything. He said they were Arabic and then James was like "Thats not very nice" I had to say I was just kidding but I really wasnt. I deal with enough trashy people (and I did tonight) that I really don't want anymore than are forced apoun me. ---- So back to the trash people I had tonight... their bill was $114 and I got $10 and they handed it to me so proudly. I mean, yeah, I knew that they werent going to give me much to start with but damn. And they sat there for well over an hour, took forever to order and the kids were really stupid and rude to me.... grr! Oh well, thats my life I guess. I also had this one lady and her husband get in a fight over something in front of me. I want to say "can i just get your order and when i walk away you guys can continue bitching at eachother," but of course I couldn't I just had to stand there... grr again!
I really truly despise my job! Oh well... whatcha gonna do...
After I got off (Gott Sie Dank!) I sent Mark a text message and he happened to be off at about the same time and we met up at Saltgrass and had a super yummy dinner :o) yay for 50% off! Whoo-hoo! I am taking Mark to Sushi with Angela and William on Friday. He's never had it before so thats going to be fun. He better not be a chicken about it, or else I am going to have to kick his butt! hehe!
I started playing Morrowind again. I havent played that in almost 2 years so I am kind of lacking in my skills. It is still a fun game, but because its been so long, plus I am playing the PC version and before I played XBox version, so its a bit different to move around a stuff. Oh well... wow I sound like a total nerd! Lol at me!
The corporate people weren't at work today, so that was exciting, we didnt have to worry about every little moce that we made while we had someone pretty much standing over our shoulders while we hoped we werent going to get fired. Alrighty kids....

~Auf Wiederschrieben!

3 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://ajgpzaew.com/ttud/zrrc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://cfkswazd.com/dhmp/uthp.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://ajgpzaew.com/ttud/zrrc.html | http://hwbnoqgh.com/dmjm/fgnr.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home