Sunday, February 27, 2005

Some Randomness From My Life

Well so Friday night, we went to see Sunday in the Park with George, but Donna couldnt come, which totally just sucked donkey dick...long story short, I promised her that I would come again Saturday night with her... Anyways, the show was really good, Adam did a fabulous job... even tho they didnt have the orchestra in the pit, I guess it was behind a curtain or something... I dunno. So yay for Adam! Also, Adam is moving to Virgina, well I guess today... Sunday. Im gonna miss him, its not like I see him all the time or anything, but still Ill miss him, hes a great friend and I love him dearly. But, alas, he is moving on to bigger and better things, and therefore, I am very happy for him. I know he'll be back to visit and stuff, and not like we live in the stone age where cell phones, instant messager, and email dont exist, so really, not a big deal. But still. I hope everything goes well in Virgina, and all that good stuff...
So Friday night Rob IMed me on my phone (because still not internet... stupid comcast) and well I havent talked to this boy in over a year.. last time was around Christmas of 2003, and those of you who know the story know what it involves, so no need to expand there. Well since I was using my phone, eventually I was like dude, heres my number just call me because Im wasting a shit load of text messages on this conversation. So in short, he called and attempted to convince me to come over to his apt at around 2am or him come over to mine... I declined his offer (after much debate) because well, I know I can go without sleep... but I had shit to do tonight till around midnight... and I didnt want to be driving home from Donnas in South Dallas at 11:30 with no sleep (plus it was raining tonight... but of course I didnt know this at the time the offer was given) and it would have basically just been a bad idea. Well he was supposed to call me when he got off work tonight.. I guess sometime between 12 and 1, and its not almost 3, and no call. I had called him tho, around 2 and pretty much said, I guess Im going to try to go to bed, so yeah call me if u still wanna hang out, if not no big deal Ill ttyl.
Also, today I found out that AJ was accepted to Rochester for Grad School... yay to him, and when I got home I IMed him to say congrats and whatnot... we talked on aim for awhile about random stuff, his girl issues, and other randomness... well when I went outside to smoke I asked him if it was cool if I called (because well, havent talked to him since November... only real decent conversations included) and he said yes.. talked for a little bit more... and because Im bored, and had already planned on Rob coming over tonight (which was obviously a bust) and not sleeping, I invited him over.. after a long debate he said okay... So yeah, Im assuming hes in the shower, thats what hes supposed to be doing at least... honestly Im bored, and just a tensy bit horny... because as I said... I was planning on Rob coming over... So yeah, not totally sure whats going to happen, but sometimes thats a good thing right... btw, he got his eyebrow pierced, from the pic he sent me it looks way cool... cant wait to see it when he gets here. Damn, hes been in the shower a while, I hope he didnt drown or anything...
Work today was decent, for being in the crappy section (for the 2nd saturday in a row) I was in. I made aroung 60ish after tip out... which you should know by now, is ridiculous on Saturdays. Not great, but not terrible either... But I got replaced at 2, and it was great timing because all 3 of the tables I had just ordered and perfect for Tristan to take them from me so that i could get out of there and head on to Donnas to have lunch and what not before we left. So yeah I work again tomorrow, on my way home tonight Carissa called me begging me to pick up her pm shift Sunday, didnt really want to because I sort of have previous engagements... but she was about to come over and give me $90 if I did it... which made me highly consider it, but before I could awnser Fran had called her back and said he would do it for $20... but oh well, I open tomorrow and I would have ended up closing as well... not like that compares to Rob's 14 hour day, but oh well. So this way I can still do what I was planning on tomorrow, but im not $90 richer... oh well. Okay, well AJ is on his way and Im gonna jump into the Shower. I left you with enough randomness for today :)

By the way, comcast finally got their asses to our apartment this morning and we now have cable and interent again... if you didnt figure that out already... :)

Auf Wiederschrieben!

2 Comments:

At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://wcllxbzd.com/wnzm/ntkg.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rxqwxgqn.com/pwae/hiov.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://wcllxbzd.com/wnzm/ntkg.html | http://szyueffm.com/nzqn/yrfw.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home