Thursday, February 17, 2005

Ich kann schlafen nichts!

I cant sleep, too lazy for a real post... so I stole this from Sally and here you gp

1. What time did you get up this morning? 2:30pm!
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are a girls best friend!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Oh my god, I cant remeber, is that sad?
4. What is your favorite TV show? family guy, svu, apprentice
5. What did you have for breakfast? bagel
6. What is your middle name? Margaret
7. What is your favorite cuisine? german or italian
8. What foods do you dislike? Canned Tuna
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? I like tortilla chips or cheddar and sour cream ruffles
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? A Perfect Circle 13th step
11. What kind of car do you drive? 1998 Chevy Malibu
12. Favorite sandwich? PBJ, none other
13. What characteristics do you despise? fake and dishonest people
14. Favorite item of clothing? flip flops or any of the new clothes I have recently purchased!
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? An all out Europe trip.... Germany, Amsterdam, Italy, Spain, France... etc
16. What color is your bathroom? an off white color
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything *on sale* from Lane Bryant
18. Where would you retire to? where ever my family is :)
19. Favorite time of day? late night/early morning
20. What is your most memorable birthday? Sweet 16 was pretty good, 17 was fun, 18 was interesting, 19 ick, 20 was Dr Pepper museum, trip to waco.... can choose probably 16, 17 or 20
21. Where were you born? Plano, TX
22. Favorite sport to watch? Swimming
23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? I dunno, I guess the question should be who will post this... Sally because she emailed this to me
24. Person you expect to send it back first? dunno?
25. What fabric detergent do you use? Purex, because its cheap-o
26. Coke or Pepsi? Screw that, im a dr pepper lady!
27. Are you a morning person or a night owl? night owl... i cant wake up for the life of me!
28. What is your shoe size? 9 or 10 depending on the shoe

Still not tired....

I worked today, got there an hour early thinking I had to be there at 4, nope 5! Shit, oh well, so I just sat around for awhile and talked to people and such. I got cut pretty early too which was exciting considering it was Kids Night and I despise Kids Night. So I called Mark and we met up at Salt Grass and I had some yummy food for dinner. I was so hungry at work, one of the kitchen guys said that he would make me somethig, but I would have felt bad if he got in trouble because our kitchen manager was one of the anal guys, so that would have sucked. And Im too nice for that.
My buddy, Rich, from work, needed some stuff from Frys and I mentioned that my dad worked there and could get him a discount, so he met me up there yesterday. The sucky thing was that he was driving from Grapevine and got stuck in terrible traffic and I didnt know until I was more than half way to my dads work. So I hung out with my dad for liek an hour... that was great fun, lemme tell you! *Please not the sarcasm* He took a break and I went with him and we talked mostly about my brother and the situation hes in, and wont let himself get out of... stupidity if you ask me... but my dad is such a hypocrite (sp?) he does the same things my brother does, but he just tells him hes wrong and yells at him and shit. Its very stupid... all very, very stupid!
Oh also while I was at Frys, the top ball on my tounge ring came loose, and I was trying to get it out of my mouth and my dad came up behind me and scarewd the shit out of me, so I choked on it! I was like FUCK! but its fine now... when I got to nancys I was looking for something to hold it in, i mean, itll stay if u turn it over and have the ball on top and the open side on the bottom... but it just gets annoying because it comes out and hurts sometimes. And the stupidest thing was, while I was at the mall yesterday I was looking at replacement balls for barbells. (I have actually lost quite a few in the past few months, which is really pissing me off... oh well) But I didnt buy any.
I also got my hair cut yesterday and re-dyed it (same color: BlueBlack). I like it, he did a good job styling it, but since it was kinda windy, that all went to hell. Especially after Nancy dyed it later on that night, yeah looked like ass because it was all nasty because of the dye.. much better now tho. The length is about the same, he cut off a little to get rid of the crappy shit, and layered the front and back. I usually go shoulder length when I get it cut, but I want to keep it a little longer, at least for a little while, something different. Plus you can do a lot cooler things with longer hair... heres the girly side coming out.
Why am I not asleep? Jens staying at Wes' tonight, thats probably why. I could always go watch tv, but thats too easy, I want to find other ways to keep myself amused... such as writing in my blog.
Did I not mention yet that I am so incredibly excitied and happy for Elizabeth! The porosal has to be the sweetest thing I have ever heard! Yay for her (I know Ive said this before, leave me alone)
However, it is kinda wierd to think someone I have known for over 10 years is going to be getting married. Shell be the first person in my group of friends from High School (and earlier) that I still talk to thats getting married. its just an odd thought that makes you stop for a second and realize that we are growing up, and we are going to be moving on with our lives. I mean I know that we have moved on, gone to different schools and what not, but getting married, commiting your life to someone... woah, thats huge. And shell be the first one of my good friends to do it. Well wait, no Julie is getting married this summer, but I havent known her as long as Ive known Liz, and I guess thats what I am talking about... Ok enough wierd thoughts...
I miss school, never thought I would say that. I am so bored without studying and homework and crap.... even when you skip class (which is normal for me) youre still busy because youre either A. worried about what you missed or B. trying to figure out what you missed by doing extra work... (for me its usually A). I miss being in class and learning. What really pisses me off, I guess, is that I really think I know what I want to do now... instead of just taking some shit classes and blowing them off because I still had not decided what i wanted to do... and now that I know what I want and cant go out there and get it. I know I eventually will be able to, but I want to NOW... impatience kicking in. Its just that I wasted 2 1/2 years not knowing what I wanted and now I do, and I want it, but its still out of reach... Grr!
So I guess I wasnt too lazy for a real post after all... But thats all for now kids, thats all I can think of really... and Im making myself mad now because of this school issue... Gute Nacht!

Auf Wiederschrieben!

2 Comments:

At 3:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, your German is cute ^_^ I like it ^^
The questions are interesting *g*
So, gotta go,
Kat

 
At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://dvfzxagx.com/bzgh/xpzm.html | http://xuvtjemn.com/gocp/tarz.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home