Thursday, February 24, 2005

Stupid... Fucking Comcast

So I got home from a double on Monday night... I got my dinner, sat my happy tired ass on the couch ready to watch family guy... i turn on the tv and.... ggsgggsssgggsss (the sound of static)... theres nothing but snow and static on the tv. Grrrr... So I attempted to use the internet! Nope, so I called comcast, talked to 2 very stupid people who said there was nothing wrong and the eariliest they could get anyone out to fix anything was Saturday! Damn it! Jen and I both work on Saturday, but I scheduled a time for them to come out anyways. Well a little while later I called the internet people (because the first time I called, I talked to the tv people). She told me that there was a problem in my area and it should be fixed by morning... Alrighty... so Tuesday morning comes... Still not tv or internet. Fuckers! Jen called on Tuesday and they said it would be fixed in a few hours, was it... nope! So last night we called again and by now Jen was furious... and basically the same thing. But she went off on them because they told her the same thing they had been telling us, itll be fixed by morning. Do they think we would keep calling if it was fixed this morning? Are we that stupid? Hell no, but they are... anyways... ahhh so I am currently at Nancys house, using the internet for the first time since Monday night, and I am going to be watching the Apprentice tonight.... since I cant watch it at my apartment.
Adams musical is tomorrow, Angela, Donna, Nancy, and I are going. I am very excitied, but damn, I am going to miss him when he's gone... so sad.
Work on Monday morning was a joke. It was dead, it shouldnt have been except for the weather was beautiful so not many people wanted to come to the mall on their day off of school... I wouldnt. But the night shift was a little better. I took a break (because James made us) and Monesa and I went to Saltgrass and got lunch. I go there about once a week.. but hey, why not... its 50% off! So no biggie, plus I pay $18 a month for the discount anyways, so why not use it.
Tuesday was pretty decent, I only worked at night. We got kinda busy for a little while (well busy for as many people we had on the floor) and Leo asked me to help out John with his party (because he was in the bar as well... why they gave him a party... I dont know) and since he couldnt force him to give me any of the money he made off of them... he bought me dinner. I got a $19 meal for FREE! Yay! I was happy. Everyone was like, damn did u make a shit load of money tonight.... I wish, Leo just bought it for me for helping John out.
So now theres this new rule for the Kids meals on Wednesday night. Apprently as long as one Adult Entree is purchased they can get as many meals as they want for $1.99! Bull Shit! The problem here is this: If there is a large table with like 10 kids and 2 Adults, thats shit for money. We do the same amount of work, and get a lot less money out of it. It used to be 1 kids meal per adult entree... which makes sense, but apparently when corporate made the new table tents, it doesnt say per it just says "with the purchase of an adult entree." To me that means the same thing... but apparently to the stupid customers it doesnt. Oh well, Ill deal, its only once a week anyways.
So yeah... I made my car payment gotta get money for rent taken care of next. Jen paid rent yesterday and I was like, hey thats your choice, you didnt ask me before you went so dont ask me for money until its really due on the 3rd. I asked her why she paid so early... she has to be the only person I know who pays a week in advance. She said she had the money so she wanted to go ahead and get it taken care of... whatever, Ill give you mine when I get it, by the 3rd! :)

So I guess thats it. Just waiting for Comcast to fix the shit in our apartment and then I will be a happy Annie. I just dont understand why it takes almost a week to get someone out to fix the problem. Do they really have that many problems that they cant get out any sooner than that? Thats kinda shitty if you ask me. Anyways... enough for now

Auf Wiederschrieben!

3 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://ibawpbtw.com/teom/zhju.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rmdmkihy.com/pokk/iaqw.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://ibawpbtw.com/teom/zhju.html | http://dblrefim.com/kctu/cved.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home