Tuesday, March 01, 2005

A Stuffy Nose and Head Makes a Not Happy Annie.... and other stuff

So Ive been sick since Sunday, at first I thought it was because I didnt sleep at all on Saturday night and after I slept I would feel better... nope! I have taken some meds but nothing really helped... I went to Wal Mart today to get some different stuff and I picked up a Vicks Vapor Inhaler and I can breathe thru my nose once again. yay!
I got sooo pissed off at work on Sunday (not that this is unusal) but I think this had to be a pinnacle... or at least somewhere really close to it. I opened, as I do EVERY Saturday and Sunday, and James was manager... I dont know why exactly, but he hates me, as I have stated many times before, I rarely fuck up, but for some reason this man despises me! So he put me in section 11, just as bad as the previous 2 Saturdays of putting me in section 7. So I was already pissed... And of course I didnt get replaced, not like it was a big deal, technically you can make some more money in the time between replacements and am cuts, but damn it, I was tired, I felt like crap and people were some kinda shitty to me! So I was irate! I made 10% on every table except 2, and those tips were like 5 on 25 or 4 on 20, still 20% but it really doesnt do much when youre getting nothing on $75 and crap like that. Well so as I said I was already mad, and if I didnt have to make my rent money, I probably would have considered walking out, but of course I couldnt. So as I said most of my tips were 10% or less, and my sales were $400... I dont know how in the hell this happened but after tip out I still had $80!??! I think what happened was when someone paid me in cash some bills got stuck together and they didnt realize it and neither did I, so oh well... as a few people told me at work "dont look a gift horse in the mouth" Are there really gift horses, because if there are, I would love to have one for myself :)
So after spending most of Monday in bed due to my sickness, I went to AJs about 11:30pm. I played tetris attack, omg, that game is fucking addicting :) I spent about 2 hours trying to find a place such as Game Stop or something that still carried used Super NES games. I was pointed in the direction of this place called CGX in Stonebriar mall... they had a bunch of shit, but not the game I was looking for... however, there is a good part, he ordered the game for me from another store and its $7! I get to pick it up on Saturday... I guess that made my day worthwile.
So AJ did come over on Saturday Night/Sunday Morning... we hung out, watched some Penn & Teller Bullshit. It was strange, but good, but still strange. I didnt feel anything at all when I kissed him, this has never happened before. As I said its a good thing, but it was just different.... by no means am I saying his kissing skills have decreased :) but there was no emotion or anything behind it. Which is a good thing because I dont need to do that to myself again, and he doesnt need to deal with that stuff from me. So yeah, we had fun 0:-) and it was fabulous because as I said, it didnt mean anything, and I had no emotional attachment to the situation at all. For those of you who dont know, this a big deal for me, because no matter what, in times before, no matter the situation, I still had something for him, emotional or whatever you want to call it. But now, I am comfortable and not getting pissed off because of stupid shit... yay! If you havent noticed, this makes me happy. Altough some people reading this might be like... how can an emotion-less kiss make someone happy... youd have to know the whole story to understand... I do still care a whole lot about him, and yes, I love him... but its not a passionate love, its youre a big part of who I am and always will be, and I love your friendship-kinda-love.
Donna is off work on Thursday and Friday, and one of those days were gonna go see Finding Neverland at the Angelika... its the only place I know of that is still showing it, plus I love the Angelika anyways. I cant believe I still havent seen that movie, but oh well, by the end of this week that part of my life will be complete... lol
Well I think that I need to get to bed, at least lay down, relax and read... I have to work tomorrow so I better feel better... its Kids Night... oh fun...

~Auf Wiederschrieben!

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://aqtcrhnk.com/naca/ieqc.html | http://fkrfiolt.com/mkzn/daze.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home