Tuesday, March 08, 2005

*GASP* $70.25?

Hey kids! So I went to Wal Mart tonight after I got off work... my main goal was to get new pants for work because they have developed a hole and I can no longer comfortably wear them for longer than a few hours. Plus I also needed to get razor blades and shampoo and other crap like that. Well so I was just picking stuff up, not really noticing how much it cost. Then when I checked out and she told me the total was $70.25. I was like holy fuck! I mean, its not like I didnt have the money or anything, I had a great night at work, I just wasnt expecting to spend it all at once. So new topic....
For the first time... I think ever, I actually have absolutely nothing to bitch about from work tonight. I worked from 5-9:30 and made $94. My sales were 600 and yeah. So that was pretty exciting. I was talking to my friend Ashley and we have established that when we wear our hair down at work we tend to get better tips. Not quite sure why... but hey, u gotta do what works :o)
Friday afternoon I took the train up to Mockingbird Station, met Donna at the Noodle Kitchen, had some totally awesome Thai food... saw Finding Neverland.... I cried, yes I did. It was very good, but so damn sad tho. Oh well. And then we met her friend Kathy at El Finex and had some yummy mexican food. Good day in all, we had a lot of fun watching Johnny Depp :) Did u know that in German "depp" means retard?? Kinda funny if u ask me....
I worked Saturday morning. I wasnt in a checker section, but at least it was decent unlike the past few Saturdays that I have worked with James. But Brandon was food running and he replaced me. But I didnt care as much because as I said I was in a good section... Phatima and I thought James was somking something because he put us in sections right next to eachother (which he never does) and put us on a party together... craziness! But good craziness! I made 80 bucks I think??? Then after I got off work I rushed home to clean up and then met AJ at Cafe Brazil, thinking it wouldnt take us more than an hour to get our food and eat and stuff because we needed to make a movie at 7:20. But alas, things never turn out as planned. So yeah, we ended up just going back to his apartment (in arlington) for a bit and saw the 9:50 show. We saw Head On.... its a German film, also in Turkish... sorry i dont remember the German title. It was an excellent film... but I dont know if I would ever see it again. Its like one of those movies u see once and never again. I dont mind reading Subtitles, but after 2 hours it kinda gets to you. I heard from my dad (not that hes a great source of information) that there going to be releasing Downfall, it was the German film nominated for Best Foreign Film at the Academy Awards, pretty soon. Im not too into war movies, but it looks really cool. So anyways, after the movie and driving back to arlington we started to watch Run Ronnie Run but it was a little after 1, and I had to leave or else I would have had to stay at his apt. So I got home about 2, I was so fucking tired. I dont know how I got home, I was on the phone the whole time to keep me awake, I think without it, I would have hit a wall or something... which wouldnt have been that fun.
I went to my first baby shower on Sunday. It was interesting, pretty boring tho, I cant wait until all my friends start having kids and I have to go to them all the time... please note my sarcasm... but anyways. But it was for Melissa and she hates those stupid games, so we didnt have to play any... which was the best part ;)
So yeah, thats about it, I think I filled in everyone on the events of my weekend and such. sooooo

~Auf Wiederschrieben~

4 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

california home equity loans

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://milcxiqd.com/myen/rfkw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://nmfcapqn.com/pisc/iawd.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://milcxiqd.com/myen/rfkw.html | http://wiytzuse.com/opxs/greg.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home