Saturday, March 26, 2005

I'm Loving Life Right Now :o)

Sorry I havent updated in what seems like forever, Ive been meaning too, but Ive been way too busy with work... and... a new boy :D
His name is Andy, shut up... I know Raggedy Anne and Andy... hush, weve already been there... but anyways, hes super awesome! I know I sound like a 15 year old girl... all giggily and shit, but hey, Im happy so leave me alone... I was kinda sad tho, because last night Angela and William invited us to go to a movie, but he had to work so he couldnt come... oh well, Im not pissed or anything, but I really wanted him to come... and I felt like it was kinda my fault that he hadnt gotten a lot of his stuff done... but its cool, were going out tonight when he gets done rehearsing with his band... so yay! His current work is editing a film and the totally cool thing was that on Friday night he let me watch what he had finished so far and then asked me what I didnt like about it, and I felt so bad because he had done so much work and I felt like I was destorying something... but again, it was cool because I was one of the only people who have seen it... so that was really cool... and weve hung out a lot and its great... im very happy....
Ive also been working a lot the past few weeks because of spring break kids... I must say that today was great..... please keep in mind that I usually despise Saturdays at Rainforest, but today was great... I made $134, and tipped out $35... so that means that before tip out I made about 170... how totally awesome is that for just 4 1/2 hours, how totally awesome is that... plus it wasa good too because I didnt get angry at people like I normally do... so yay!
Other than that... I really havent been doing that much... work is good... love life is good... so that totally rocks... oh and on Monday I told AJ that I had met someone and he didnt freak out on me or anything.. not that I thought he would, but I have a terrible memory of doing pretty much the same thing about a year and a half ago, and it didnt turn out to well... he was just very happy for me and yeah... so life is wunderbar! Or as AJ would say things just keep getting better und besser... (he thinks a language shift shows enthusiam or gets the point accross better... or something like that) So anyways kids... hope things are going well in your lives :o)

~Auf Wiederschrieben~

3 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://odhqiass.com/ntsr/pwov.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ndupcnzn.com/amsm/qgxx.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://odhqiass.com/ntsr/pwov.html | http://rhhwltej.com/iwwo/mouf.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home