Monday, March 15, 2004

Why do people put me incharge of stuff?

Hey guys! Wow its finally here, SPRING BREAK.... Much needed. I am working M, W, F, S and on thursday i am going to 6 flags... but alas, its much better than school sometimes. I hope Ill make good money this week. I made over 100 bucks today... so yeah. I met this really cool guy, Bill....however, I am not quite fond fo that name... so if something more happens I might decide that I need to say something about the name...Hes really nice, kisses well too :) it was nice to be held... havent had that in a long time.... We went to see 50 First Dates, but there wernt any seats, so we ended up seeing EuroTrip, which was actually quite funny.
Oh man, I am in charge of planning our 30 year banquet for SAI, yeah... thats what I am going to be doing at times a I don't work this week and next. There is so much that has to get done... and invitations have to go out... yeah... its going to be a crazy week with all that crap I have to do.
Oh my god, I hate it when people talk shit about people, thinking they are perfect... long story, but this ass said my friend was a "big tittied whore" at a party on Friday night... 1st of all, she cant be a whore because shes a virgin, and shes welll.... not a whore.... I hate it when peoeple think they know so much shit, but they really know nothing. stupid ass... ok yeah Im done....
Well I am going to go lay down, I have to work another mid tomorrow.... blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home