Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Its fun to take video of drunk people

I decided it was time to put up a new pic. It was like 3am when Mer took that picture. I had fallen asleep earlier with eyemakeup on and never got around to taking it off. I have some German HW I really should do. I am going to TRY to go to 9am class for German tomorrow because I want a nice break before my lesson. But thats not a gaurantee....lol. So yeah... Lessons were okay today, like no one paid me... grrrr. "Oh I forgot" was the awnser everyone gave me.. Grrness... Our Band Concert is Thursday, I think its going to go really well. And after all the receptions some of us are going to go out to Dinner. I need to show Julie some video mer and I made while she was drunk on friday, its really funny. Anyways... blah Gotta go read for Psychology

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home