Saturday, February 28, 2004

Good times

I went into work at 11:45, and since i was the first one there, James asked me if I wanted to go home and come back at 2. I said hell yeah. You can make so much more money when you only work a night shift on Saturday than a double.... doesn't make sense does it? But I swear by it.
Last night was out MIT ceremony, we have 3 lovely MITs. I have a Little... Melissa.... shes such a sweet heart! I want to do so much for her this semester. After the progressive dinner and ceremony, some of us went to Julies and watched Sex and the City... I need to say before I go any further... this was not a SAI function, and none of us had pins or letters on.... therefore.... yeah we had fun. Julie, Jen, and I all live in the same complex so we just had to walk home... which meant... yes... more for us. I had to go back to my apt and put my uniform in the washer. I was a bit drunk and all the KKY boys were over. I sat down on the floor and eventually laid down. Then Julie and Jen came over to check on me... they were like oh god, shes on the floor, she ok? I was great. My drunkenness wore off and then Julie was gone. We eventually came back to my apt so I could put clothes in the dryer, and Julie fell out of her chair.... it was funny. Mer hadn't had anything to drink, so she was just laughing at us. Anyways.... yeah so that about sums it up. Jen and I walked Julie back to her apt and from there I came home, went to bed, went to work, and alas, now I am here. Good times.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home