Thursday, February 26, 2004

Ponderances

I'm going to have a computer soon... hopefully Donna said that AJ is going to fix up her old one for me. Its nothing spectacular, but its enough to run AIM, and check email. yay! I didn't go to any of my morning classes today, I am in such a horrible rut! But I have to go to Band at 2...bleh! Hmmm.... still don't know what I want to do with my life. Kinda sucks.... Mer and I stayed up till about 3 talking last night. We talked about some odd things. Things in SAI have cleared up a bit... we had a meeting yesterday and got everything out on the table. So thats better. We have out MIT Ceremony and Progressive Dinner tonight, so I gotta come home after band and get prettied up . KKY is having some activity over here, so I should clean my room tonight. My closet is on my floor.... LOL! Well that about sums it all up....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home