Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I skip way too much school

15 minutes until Social Psyc. I havent gone to that class in a few times, so I figured I need to go today. I have to go teach tonight, and I dont want to go to Music Lit... but we have a test next time... grrr! It all depends. Im also starving. I hate Ear Training. My ears won't train! Its so annoying, plus it doesnt help that we have class at 8:30 am! I am working on planning out 30 year Banquet for SAI. I have to call some restuarants, I looked some up online, but I need to call and find out which ones have banquet rooms... and blah blah. This is going to be a long week
Tuesday: Teach lessons till 8, hopefully Ill be home in time to call some restuarants
Wednesday: Work 5-9, study for Music Lit test
Thursday: Lit Test, SAI meeting, Band Concert from 7-god knows when, Dinner with KKY
Friday: Work 6-10.... RENT DUE!
yeah... no beuno. I need to get my eyebrows waxed again, I'll probaby do that on Sat Night after work....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home