Monday, March 01, 2004

KFC pissed me off!!!

Today started off well... and then it just got kind of blah...
I had a band rehearsal from 1-5, my mouth was dead, my teeth were cutting thru my lip, and my thumb was purple... but in reality it wasnt that bad. Then I went to a late lunch with Laura at RFC because she had never been there before. That was pretty fun.... Then I got back to my apt and started watching the Oscars and Cleaned out my drawers, put up laundry....then I got this really lonely depressed feeling. It was odd, I havent felt like that in a really long time. I felt really alone. Well for some reason I was hungry, and I couldnt decicde what I wanted to eat.... I ended up going to KFC. I got a twister combo with a Dr. Pepper NO ICE.... well I got the cup and there was ice in it... ok no big deal... I wasnt thirsty so I didnt drink it until I started back to my apt. Well it was pepsi, I hate pepsi.... Oh well common mistake.... well my twister thing had no lettuce on it, the fries were cold... and the tomatoes where white... gross! So needless to say, I wasnt very hungry... Not my day. I guess it wouldn't have been that bad, but I had this totall lonely feeling... I dunno, Im wierd.
I am trying to tell myself that things will get better in my life, but I don't know. I know Im not alone, but I really feel like I am. I dont have any desire to go to my classes, I dont know whats wrong with me. I am going to go to everyone of my classes this week and the next, then Spring Break will be a nice little break. Ive missed German soo much and I love the class, I just dont want to go sit in a class from for 50 minutes, does anyone else understand this problem? Same with my social psyc. I am in the library right now and I look around and see all these people hard at work on stuff, and I feel like I havent done anyhting this semester and Ive been here for 6 weeks.
I freaking cant find my student ID. I think its in my old wallet, and after midnight, they have people come around and check for IDs, well yeah, I am going to play it off as I dont know where it is. I am wearing a freakin SAI shirt for goodness sake. I pierced my own ear 2 times on thursday, and its really red... I need to take out the earrings and clean it, and try to get them back in before they close up. When I did my other holes myself, it never hurt like this... Enough for tonight, on to type MIT contact sheets.....

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://cmvagdft.com/mbgk/brxk.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://erdunigo.com/hchb/agod.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://cmvagdft.com/mbgk/brxk.html | http://gbhmvlay.com/xvjb/hcpb.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home