Monday, March 01, 2004

Can A Moment Really Change Your Life?

Isnt it wierd how your whole perspective on life can change in a moment? I feel much better now. Yes, I didnt go to any classes today except for band but I do feel a million times better about school, and life in general. I want to get better at many different things, I want to handle money better, keep my life in order, finish the semester better than I begun. I know with school I have really screwed up this semester, but I want to get on track, and then continue thru the summer and next fall. Yesterday in my lesson Jessup said that after this semester I am half done with my undergrad. It didnt really hit me, and then tonight I was driving around aimlessly listening to music and it hit me. Oh my god, I am half way done. Damn, I need to get my shit in order. I am not ready to go out into the real world where I am right now, I would get eaten alive! Some other things, I was looking at things differently today, I wasnt in this totally pissed at the world mood, yes I felt liek crap this morning, but things got better. Hopefully I have passed my low point in college and things are going to get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home