Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Weel in review

Lets see.... its been an intresting week....
WEDNESDAY: i didn't go to work, I had to study for Music Lit.... did that really happen? A little bit...we ended up drinking a couple of beers, and that was about it... nothing to spectacular.
THURSDAY: MUSIC LIT WAS CANCELLED! Yay! We had an SAI meeting, it went pretty smoothly, I forgot to give Laura the MIT's schedule so she can schedule their classes. I felt kinda bad, but she has them now. We had out FLIGHT concert... it went really well, I happy with the way that it turned out. Then afterward we went to Fridays, Clements was there, he got carded... a bit funny . By the time I got back to my apartment it was 1am, I had no idea where the night went.
FRIDAY: I didnt go to any of my morning classes... I was sooo tired. I feel really bad when I miss German... but I couldn't even get out of bed. I worked, it was a decent night, nothing too spectacular. Fridays tend to suck around there.... when I got off work, Mer, Jen and I went to Tates with Michael, PJ, Tunde, Frank, and Rene. I got quite drunk...some people were worse than me tho...... a good way to end the week. I remeber most of the night, but there is about an hour or so where I cant remeber anything. Jen almost puked in my car... Mer was driving no worries guys! By the way, its really hard to clean up a broken beer bottle on the floor, when you are drunk, but somehow I was able to do it....Also, dont ever try to pull a drunker person up the stairs when you are alreayd drunk yourself... not a good plan...
SATURDAY: I worked a morning shift... it was pretty busy... which is happy. Then I came home, got dinner and Mer and I had to go to the Jazz Festival and sell tickets.... it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Mer, Rene, and I ended up going to Cheddars to eat dinner afterwards. Later we went to Kellison's party, it wasnt half as fun as Tates. Probably because I didnt want to drink any because of the previous night. I did have 2 Smirnoff Twisted Raspberries! Yummy! But that was nothing.... then we came back to the apartment, and Tunde andRene came over, and then left when I was about to go to bed.
SUNDAY: Work again... it was a slow as hell day....quite retarded if you ask me... Then I got hoem from work, got dinner with Mer, washed my car and was lazy the rest of night....
MONDAY: Didnt go to my am classes again, I didnt feel well at all....no beuno...I saw AJ before band and he cut his hair. It looks good, I was just shocked that he had finnaly done it. He looks a lot different, more mature, but his face looks younger... you would just have to see it. We talked for a few minutes just before band. I love the pieces that we are playing on this Concert, so much better than the FLIGHT crap. Anyways....
TODAY: Had an ear training test, I did so bad. I couldn't get the rhythm dictation at all... I felt so stupid because that is the one thing that I always get totally correct. I am thinking about dropping the class, because I would rather drop than fail.... I just think that way...I didnt go to Social Psyc, we have a test next time too... I hope it gets bumped back....
I am thinking about going to Arizona over Spring Break... it just depends on how much money I have by the middle of next week...Well I have band in a little while, and I need to work on some SAI stuff...I have the music lit test today.... bah!
Mood: Cant be defined, depends on the moment

3 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://oocwtktf.com/frzg/elpi.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qolxgkww.com/xniw/lzhw.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://oocwtktf.com/frzg/elpi.html | http://nyosiwyh.com/noyc/daaa.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home