Sunday, March 21, 2004

No More Spring Break Makes Me Sad :(

I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!! BAAAHHHH!
Ok, I had to get that out. I feel like I didnt accomplish anything over Spring Break, but I had a long list of things that I had to do. I needed to practice, study, clean, basically get things in order where I have screwed up the previous 8 weeks. I need to work on Wednesday, but I hope I dont because I dont want that night to be wasted when I have so much to for SAI before our meeting on Thursday. I need to contact some florists for roses, or table settings, I need to spend time with some alums to get previous memeber's contact information... omg... I can put it on our page! Duh me! Well, of course I need to do more than that... but yeah.
Man I got really sick on Friday night. i felt horrible.... Tunde called me asking if I wanted to drink with him, but good little me said no. It would have made me feel worse. Then Saturday at work... BLAH! I wanted to go home so bad because my thoart felt swollen... how gross is that?!?? But good thing I didnt because I made 100 bucks between 10:30 and 4:30... sweet huh? I had 3 parties I could put a grat on, plus most people were being nice otherwise.... My first table was a group froma church in OK and it was one of the girls' birthday. I had never truly embrassed someone at RFC before Saturday, we did it all the time at Spaghetti Warehouse tho.... I wouldnt do this unless there was a larger group of people for a birthday... anyways... I made her dance like a chicken. I was kind of scared doing this because.... well the servers at RFC dont ever do anything like this. What you do... is have the birthday person stand on a chair, tie 2 balloons together and put them behind their ears, take a triangle solo cup and have them bite down on it.... and have them put a menu under each arm... then they flap their wings and such... while we sing the Birthday song. All of the servers got a kick out of it... I hope now the other servers will have more fun with birthdays.... All the time would get old... but anyways.... it was funny for a while....
I felt really bad when I got home from work. Bill called, said he wanted to see me, but I was wearing pjs, with my hair back in pigtails... I wasnt a sight to be seen. I told him he could come over if he wanted, but he declined. I got pizza and medicine, and I was good for the night. There was supposed to be a big storm, but all we had was a lighting show. Then I went to bed... and woke up serval times during the night. But in all I slept well. I finnaly got up about 1, and talked to Mer for awhile. We went get out eyebrows waxed. The lady was really nice, but she didnt do a very good job. She didnt get any of the hairs on my nose at all, which really pissed me off when i got home, because then I have to cause myself pain, after i just paid het 12 to cause me pain... blah! I also said I wanted to keep the shape that i had which had a nice arch, but nope, that changed too.... oh well. it does look better than it did, so I guess thats all that really matters, I just wont go on Sunday again....
Well tomorrow morning is time to get my ass in gear. I have really screwed over this semester, and I have 8 weeks left to fix it.... and I am going to. I know there is no way that I can get a 4.0 but I am going to shoot for Bs. because after what I have done so far this semester, As are going to be damn near impossible! But I am going to try my best... this also includes practicing! Jessup is going to kill me if I still havent practiced my jury stuff by Wednesday! Anyways... I need to get going! Love to everyone!

3 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://bisjnexw.com/ipcb/slkp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xidtlxvr.com/wbfo/gnhk.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://bisjnexw.com/ipcb/slkp.html | http://oynihlln.com/dpcj/botk.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home