Friday, March 19, 2004

Hrmmmmm

So I have spent everday of Spring Break, except Thursday (went to 6 flags) in the Monkey Pit... better known as Rainforest Cafe. This week is gone, I have done nothing excpet for wait on peope, and book Spaghetti Warehouse for the SAI 30 year Banquet. Work was hell this week, I worked mid shifts (12 hours) Mon and Wed, and Tuesdya and Friday lunch. On Tuesday I got a $108 tip. yeah, the bill was 60 something and there was 172 in the book. Yeah, I asked her 3 times if she needed change, and she knew what she was doing because the money was in order the 100, 50, 20, 1, 1.... so yeah.... i bought new shoes for work...yay me. I need to spend the rest of the weekend getting myself in order and studying... blah... I work a lunch tomorrow and I have sunday off.... thank god. Well thats about it.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home