Tuesday, March 23, 2004

maybe its MY fault??

I got a really bad grade on my ear training test.... I think I am going to have to drop, I mean this grade will make it impossible to barely get a D. Which, well kinda doesnt work out too well for me. I admit, I have NEVER done MacGamut, nor have I practiced the sight singing... and I know that this isnt an excuse, but we never have had to do any of it before... so yeah. And I know this isnt an excuse either, but the class before us didnt have Dr Chave for Ear Training IV, they had an super easy teacher, who didnt care about anything! I heard from previous students that she would watch people cheat on tests, not only that but let them talk thru them. Now, if these students had to take Chave, would they pass....probably not. Blah! Stupid shit....I have psyc at 11, I think we have a test today, but hopefully, he wont be mean and give us a test the first class after Spring Break.... Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home