Thursday, June 09, 2005

My Life as an Alcoholic... and Other Tales

Well, maybe I’m not what you would consider a true alcoholic, however, since my 21st birthday almost a month ago, I have gone very few days without a drink. I think I can count them on one hand. No, by no means am I am alchie, but I am thoroughly enjoying being 21 and being able to drink... honestly, I was never much into drinking before, mostly because I didn’t see a point in fake IDs... yes I had my fair share of friends buy me stuff occasionally, but nothing over the top. But since I have turned 21, I am now well known to the liquor store and have had a decent number of good times with friends over drinks....

My 21st birthday was a blast... A bunch of friends and I went to Dicks Last Resort in the West End to eat dinner, and get some drinks down before we went to see mostly nakey men at La Bare... The whole night was fabulous! It was great fun. I never thought that I would have as much fun as I did at La Bare, however, I must say that it was a total blast. I think the official drink count came to 27 between 6pm and about 1:45 am.... yes that’s a lot, and yes, I did puke up a good number of them when I got home.... but hey it was my 21st birthday... what the hell else was I supposed to do.
The next day AJ took me to dinner for my birthday at Carrabas... great food. I had never been there before. Then he gave me my birthday surprise, and I think I shall spare you all the details... you’d prefer it that way... trust me ;) Then the following day AJ took me on my first trip to the liquor store, where he bought me $50 worth of stuff and we later went to wal mart for some mixers and had a good time at home later that evening.

Other than that, I am really enjoying my life right now... of course there’s still some issues with myself that I need to get resolved... but most of it is going fairly well. Andy’s movie premiered last night and of course Jen and I went to support him, even though it was the 2nd time se saw it, and the 100th for me. But it was good. He was very pleased and I was very happy and proud of him. He put a lot of work into that movie and he deserved the praise he received.
Sunday night Carly and I went to the Bright Eyes concert... however, we had a work meeting at 8:30, the concert started at 8. We were planning on leaving sometime during the meeting, because we HAD to show up, or else wed risk getting fired, and we really didn’t know much about the opening band. Well we were supposed to take a new menu test at work during the meeting, but because it took too long and we started 45 minutes late, we never took the test. So we waited thru 95% percent of the meeting and then got the hell out of there. If we knew we weren’t going to be taking the test, we would have just came, signed in and left, but alas, we couldn’t... we had to suffer through the pain of listening to all our managers go on and on about shit they bitch at us everyday for... just more drawn out. Really shitty, if you as my opinion. One of the kitchen managers, John, was talking about how we shouldn’t curse in the kitchen or back area because customers can hear us and complain.... yes, I do understand this... however, he is the one who does most of the yelling and he cusses at us? If you know me well, you know I hate hypocrites... and that my friends, is one of the many in the world. He’s such an ass.... grr.... anyways....

Some stuff is going on that I want to know more about, but I think I just have to be patient and wait for it to come to me, and when the time is right it will, and I believe that everything (well almost everything) will fall into place. I don’t mean that to sound too fairy tale or anything... but it makes sense to me. However, I am curious, but that curiosity can wait :o) I am in love with someone, but I don’t know if they know the extent to which it is... and I’m not sure of their feelings... but no matter what... as of this moment, I am happy with where things are and I don’t want them to change, except maybe to progress from where they are now. Just so you know, just so I know, just so we know... I am happy and I am loving what we are right now, I don’t need anything more to tell me that.


~Auf Wiederschrieben!

4 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://gwuzrgzv.com/bwyu/dcpx.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://whdmeajr.com/fjie/cnjr.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://gwuzrgzv.com/bwyu/dcpx.html | http://erseovlc.com/nusw/xizp.html

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://gwuzrgzv.com/bwyu/dcpx.html | http://erseovlc.com/nusw/xizp.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home