Saturday, April 16, 2005

The Enchanted Forest

Ok So Wednesday night I had a table, it was one of the kid's birthdays... not abnormal
They had brought the gifts as well... not abnormal
One of the presents has some glitter in it and the child thought it would be funny (Im guessing) to pout the bag with the glitter in it all over the floor.... ABNORMAL!
WTF? The parents didn't seem to care either... it was all over the chair, the girls clothes (dont care about that) and it covered the floor around that table. And because I had to walk thru it, it got all over (and it still all over) my shoes. Because it was all over the floor, anyone else that walked by or around that table got it on their shoes, thus tracking it all over the restaurant.
I tried to sweep up what I could, but those of you who have played with glitter before know that is thin and impossible to get off the floor. All it accomplished was getting some of it in the broom and not much off the floor... thus ruining the broom. So when I was ready to leave I talked to Lee and said...
"A troll committed suicide by my table and his insides are every where and I cant get them off the floor."
He told me to just leave it alone and in the morning when they clean the floors it should come up. However... it didnt... its still there and expanding. So now, weve decided that its part of the floor and the rainforest is now an enchanted forest because its all sparkly!

Side note: Anyone who has kids or ever wants them... please dont let them throw shit all over the floor... someone has to clean it up. Glitter has by far been the worst, but anything from cheerios to wrapping paper... is it really that hard to keep on the table. Yes, and I do realize that children make a mess... but it cant be that hard to help keep the place clean. We have to clean that shit up.

New Subject

AJ and I went to see Spike and Mikes Sick and Twisted Animation Festival last night. It was pretty good, but honestly, I thought the stuff they had last year was funnier. Oh well, we still had a good time at least :o)

I had to get up and go to work this morning at 9:30.... The only good part about getting there so early is that I don't have to work Saturday nights. Yes people I know that I never work doubles on Saturdays, but god. Brandon was being such an ass about it today. "It must be nice to always have Saturday nights off.... Never having to work a double on Saturday," he said. "Sorry," I replied not really caring. "Well that will change soon if I have anything to do with it." WTF dude, I mean seriously. Yes I do realize that I never have to work doubles or mids on Saturdays. Maybe if you werent such an ass about it every week I might consider picking up for you one Saturday night. The only reason I never work them is because Leo makes the schedule and he loves me. Plus he knows that I despise them. So he just never schedules me. Plus, I was one a select few servers that was nice to him when he first came here.... so leave me the fuck alone. Grrr.... ok thats out

So anyways, well thats about it. Hope everything is well in your part of the world. Love to all!

~Auf Wiederschrieben

3 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://eihalxgj.com/zwmf/gdle.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fbclucym.com/wnmw/bqmy.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://eihalxgj.com/zwmf/gdle.html | http://vhpsbrun.com/joyt/bvfm.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home