Monday, April 05, 2004

Ugh

Ahhh, another week of school has begun. Isn't life wonderful, getting up late, skipping class, laying in bed, taking tests you aren't ready for. I am being sarcastic if you didnt know ... Anyways....
I just finished typing the inivitations for our SAI chapter 30 yr banquet thats..(eeek!!!) less than a month away! Sally and I need to get some shit done by the end of this week, but she has her composition recital, I hope crap gets done. I know what were going to be doing on Thursday after our meeting. We have formal meeting this week, bleh. Which means I have to dress nice on Thursday and get all the old minutes typed up. Nominations for offices are being presented on Thursday, I know I'll get something, but I don't know what. I really want to be president, because I know I can dedicate a lot to it, but I dont know if Laura, Julie, and Sarah know (they are the nominating commitee). So yeah....I dont know, becaue I dont think Laura wants to deal with being President, but I dont know if she thinks I would do a good job or not. Julie doesnt want the position, she doesnt want any positions... Cindy reccomended that the President be a Junior, Jennifer, Briana, and I are the only Juniors.... Briana... no, Jennifer hasnt had an office and doesnt really want a high up one... so that leaves me... maybe they will see it. I might tell Jen to reccomend me if we dont want the people who are nominated. I dont know. Blah!
Eeekk.... I havent been to Music Lit since our last test and hes giving us the information for our next test tomorrow! Blah on that! And Social Psychology... yeah... I really need to get to that class from now on and at least attempt to pull a B. I know and A is out of the question... but I can try!
Anyways, thats about it for now. We had a rehearsal for the Ranger Game on Sunday that we are playing at on Friday. Yeah.... I am soo excited *dull toned voice* Well we get to go to the Opening Day Game free tho, so hopefully that will be exciting. I want this week to be over, I am so tired already... I slept from 5:30-8 tonight. I fell asleep around 2 or so last night because I was up talking to Grant, and then his cell phone died. Anwyays....

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://adbykgim.com/vgfy/cbwu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fhcawrdx.com/esrx/jvqg.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://adbykgim.com/vgfy/cbwu.html | http://ztnxgzne.com/wpwm/xzof.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home